PartyLogic 101: All Oath KKKeepers are Baby Killers

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Comrades!

101410oath.jpg
My numerous counterintelligence operatives at work within the Teabagger movement have provided me an interesting story of how we are now handling these RethugliKKKan's through the the ruthless utilisation of inherent powers granted the state's faceless bureaucrats. Sadly, because our toadies allies in the Professional Left™ media were not prepared with the latest installments of CurrentTruth™, this particular crack down on unpatriotic thought criminals. I raise this matter before the collective for two reasons. First, this story accentuates our requirement for a NEW oath of allegiance and service to the Dear Leader (AP&PBUH). And, secondly, this story provides us with a valuable case study to turn the tables on similar propaganda perpetrated by the likes of those in the so-called “alternative media.”

Babysnatchers.jpg
I bring your attention to a series of stories involving a helpless, oppressed baby (named Cheyenne, doubtless in honor of the oppressed Native American population) caught in the clutches of Johnathon Irish, and his fiancée, Stephanie Taylor. This fetal tissue mass child allegedly was birthed by this “couple,” but rescued, when she was merely 16-hours old, by New Hampshire social workers and law enforcement officials in a daring nighttime raid on the medical facility where she was held captive by members of a right-wing militia group (short of the employment of armoured fighting vehicles and the copious use of tear gas, Comrade Janet Reno would have been proud of their textbook maneouvers).

https://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.v ... eId=213149
https://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.v ... eId=215317
https://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.v ... eId=214233
https://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.v ... eId=215537

According to the affidavit used to seize rescue this tiny oppressed fetal tissue mass child, the grounds used by those brave but faceless bureaucrats included Mr. Irish's enrolment in the militant wing of the Teabagger movement called the "Oath KKKeepers," which by state definition is considered a militia group made up of ‘returning war veterans' (as referenced in the Department of Homeland Security's "Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment," dated April 7, 2009, https://wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf), who swear to “support and defend” their racist, ‘originalist' view of the Constitution (which implies that they will refuse orders given by “The One” when HE requires them to execute measures necessary to secure the Government from right-wing counterrevolutionaries).

As a probable soldier and member of a counterrevolutionary militia group, Mr. Irish presented what officials rightly considered a clear and present danger to Ms. Cheyenne, and indubitably took the appropriate measures to secure her safety.

However, the RethugliKKKan spin machine went into full swing to convince the public that “Oath KKKeepers” is a benign ‘political' organisation, and that the brave bureaucrats who snatched this child from the depths of Teabagger hell were merely “jackbooted” government thugs bent on crushing political opposition to the Dear Leader. [That those New Hampshire authorities may indeed have been sending a polite and justifiable ‘message' to these “Oath KKKeepers” is beside the point.]

Now, that such an organization as the “Oath KKKeepers” exists with the intention of ensuring soldiers remain more loyal to a stotid, out-moded and purely racist view of the Constitution than they are to the duly-elected Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) underscores my previous call for a NEW loyalty oath (https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/high-time-for-an-oath-of-loyalty-t5971.html). I shall digress no further on this matter since we are all certain that my blog entry on this point is considered required reading for those comrades who do not wish to find their stalwart devotion to the party challenged during these dangerous times.

So, I will proceed to enlighten the Professional LeftTM as to how this right-wingnut propaganda machine SHOULD have been thwarted using CurrenTruthTM and PartyLogicTM. Our fellow travelers at the Daily Kos addressed the story with the kind of anemia that would cause any loyal comrade to question their dedication to the Progressive Movement. They only charge the Oath KKKeepers with rallying around an “…abusive dad…” Come now, Daily Kos! All fathers are abusive, especially where female children are involved, especially Neanderthal “conservative” fathers. You can do much better than this.”

First and foremost, the proles public must be reminded that fetal tissue masses children allowed to fully gestate to a set of parental units do not “belong” to said parental units anyway…I believe the 13th and 14th Amendments were quite clear on this point; if said children “belong” to said parental units, this would mean that they are slaves, and even at the tender ages of mere hours old must be set free from such bondage using whatever force faceless bureaucrats deem necessary. And should the state deem the parental units are less than trust worthy or fit to serve as parental units, who can question the wisdom of the state. Thus by PartyLogical™ extension the state is thus free to arbitrate under whose care these young liberated individuals may be placed. This whole understanding of the authority of the state is essential to destroying the rebel home-schooling movement propping up the public education system and ensuring the survival of the Progressive Movement.

Second, it is self-evident that Mr. Irish, a gun owner, probable soldier and a confirmed member of the “Oath KKKeepers” is clearly a danger to this unfortunate tike. According to the RethugliKKKan racist Stewart Rhodes, the founder of “Oath KKKeepers”: "A parent associating with a militia is not engaged in child endangerment and is not evidence of child endangerment,…"

Au contrar, Mr. Rhodes! If Irish is an unrepentant, neocon member of the United States Armed Forces unwilling to bend his political inclinations to the Will of the Dear Leader (AP&PBUH), then he is nothing more than a cold-blooded “BABY-KILLER!” (especially if he is a "returning" Iraq War veteran) By definition, continued subjegation of Cheyenne to the whims such a known terrorist (according to DHS definition) CLEARLY endangers her safety.

Sadly, New Hampshire Child Protective Services relinquished custody of this poor urchin to the clutches of her vile parental units. Short of a ruthless purge of these “Oath KKKeepers” from the ranks of our military and law enforcement organizations, we shall never hear the joyfully voice of young Cheyenne singing praises to the Dear Leader (AP&PBUH).

At the very least, we can slap Mr. Irish, and every other self-professed member of the “Oath KKKeepers” on to the TSA's “No Fly” list, and if Comrade Lautenberg gets his way, that should keep them from owning guns, too.

Yes, those Oath Keepers are dangerous violent militia nuts. Here's an Oath Keeper shoulder tab that I confiscated from one of their members who I shot at an anti-Globalization rally. I wear it on my jacket now as a trophy.

oath keeper tab.jpg

Comrades,
In addition to this wonderful story, small children associated with "Oath Keepers" are correctly identified as "Oath Kreepers" Similar to a small parasitic insect with beeg diapers.

There are even some comrades who insist upon changing diapers more than the required once per day. Shameless. Clean diapers are not the path to adulthood.

It is every word that falls from Dear Leaders lips that is the key.

Are not "baby killers" a good thing? Do we not have too many people breeders, breeding more peoples and harming wild life and trees? Yes, we do!

Damn you Frau for pointing out the cognitive dissonance of our dialectic. Yes, baby killers in white coats is good, but baby killers in camouflage coats is bad. One kills babies peacefully while the other does so out of aggression. There's a difference you know.

It's like we all know that there are too many unproductive people on Earth who need to be culled for the good of nature. But when nature does the culling we must rush to provide humanitarian assistance to save as many as possible so they can live to die another day.

It makes perfect sense if you don't think about it.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Damn you Frau for pointing out the cognitive dissonance of our dialectic. Yes, baby killers in white coats is good, but baby killers in camouflage coats is bad. One kills babies peacefully while the other does so out of aggression. There's a difference you know.

It's like we all know that there are too many unproductive people on Earth who need to be culled for the good of nature. But when nature does the culling we must rush to provide humanitarian assistance to save as many as possible so they can live to die another day.

It makes perfect sense if you don't think about it.

(humm, I am thinking the unborn kiddies do not see their demise as "peaceful" but I won't mention that)
There are so many unproductive peoples, it is had to keep account. What good does any Rethuglican do, I ask? Nothing, that is what. They vote and yammer about the Constitution, which we know is outdated, old white men, and not much more.
Obviously, we need more nature culling . . . maybe there is good to be found in floods and famines?!

(Heaving sigh) No Frau, there is no good to be found in floods and famines, that's why we must bankrupt ourselves to provide aid. Culling must be done by abortionists, ObamaCare clinics and at the gulags in order to be politically justified.

And unborn children aren't children, they are just clumps of cells. Stop thinking of them as little people. Dolphins, elephants and whales are people. In fact until the clumps of cells are old enough to vote Democrat, they can and should be aborted. If they are old enough but vote Republican they should be transported to the gulag for late stage abortion.

(Didn't they teach you all this in school?)

Comradettes,

All this talk of Abortion and death is depressing, could we not talk about something more joyful, like Behar or dear leaders latest golfscapade?

The comrades working hard in the fields deserve a 3, no 4 minute break from their labors.

They must finish the beet field before they move on to to a more distant field of endeavor.

We did not have Rethuglicans and Demorats in my schooling educational facilities... and I resent your questioning of MY personal educationatorities! But, I became more well versed in verses and correct political thought, after a time and after much time in Jiffy-Lobo.

Of course cells are not people! Of course animals are people!! People are not people until at least the age of 3 or plus or so. . . Czar Cass Sunstein has told us of such. (praise Obama!)
Do not question my questionability!

Comarde Tooorisky, speaking of the gone unborn is an uplifting subject. Just take a moment and ponder all the green house gas emitting peoples, not emitting gas and thus, saving the planet! Happy subject!

Frau, I was wrong to accuse you of being uneducated. Your dropping the name of Casshole Sunstein proves that you are well acquainted with the facts of life and when to terminate it for political reasons.