Peace Loving Activists Attempt to Block Israeli Cargo Ship

This would have sent tingles up and down my legs, if I still had any left, and if they hadn't been crushed by falling rubble; but I digress.

A noble band of heroic Activists of Peace are boycotting the arrival of a real life Invader Zim, Only the Zim in question here, is the Zim shipping line of Israel, and they have the audacity to bring a ship to the port of Vancouver, British Columbia.

Here is the press release, complete with contact phone numbers, our brave Hamas loving comrades in Vancouver have posted.

Activists tell Zim - Israeli ships not welcome in Vancouver
August 24, 2010

Vancouver – Locally-based activists, called out by the Boycott Israeli Apartheid Coalition (BIAC), are mounting a picket line at the Port of Vancouver's Delta Port facility at Roberts Bank, south of Vancouver, as part of a mounting international campaign to put pressure on the government of Israel.

The Israeli ship Djibouti, owned by Zim, one of the ten largest shipping companies in the world, is scheduled to land at Delta Port at 7:00 a.m. this morning.

“The behaviour of the Israeli government has been going from bad to worse,” explained BIAC spokesperson Gordon Murray. “We are going to be out there today to tell Zim and other Israeli companies that their business won't be allowed to continue normally as long as Israel's blockade on Gaza continues,” he said.

“Israel has been behaving as a rogue government,” said Mike Krebs, the other BIAC spokesperson for the demonstration. “People from Vancouver are coming out to emulate actions that have already been taken in South Africa, Scandinavia, India and Oakland, California, where Israeli ships have been prevented from unloading their cargo in a normal manner.”

“Israel has been violating international law and acting with impunity for far too long,” Murray said. “It's obvious to us that they won't change their behaviour unless their forced to,” he concluded.

For more information contact:
Gordon Murray
Phone: 604-727-3542 (cell)

Mike Krebs
Phone: 604-779-7430 (cell)

I denounce Zim! Just saying the word Zim has caused a tiny bit of stomach content to bath my mouth palette!

Gotdamn the Juice and their silly boats!

I am demanding the hateful Israelis allow a mosque to be built on this ship!

This is clearly a provocation by Invader Zim and his Zionist puppet masters! Here is a worker motivational chart taken from Zim HQ by a Prog insider. Clearly, they intend to provoke piece peace loving activists to break their pledges of violence peace!

zim.jpg

My comrades!

Since the Religion of the Three Eyed Ape New Year has passed, I hereby nominate Gordon Murray for this year's Rachel Corrie Award!

Helen Thomas is SOOOO last year!

“Israel has been violating international law and acting with impunity for far too long,” Murray said. “It's obvious to us that they won't change their behaviour unless their forced to,” he concluded

It is so hard to understand these Israeli people, is it not? Forweeks years deca... hundreds of years their little neighbors have been outreaching to take back the land they demand say is theirs. If the Jews would just read the Quran they would see, they are the problem and the peace loving, benevolent Mooslimics are peace loving peoples.
I salute Rachel Corry for giving all for the cause... so Obamatic, is it not?!