Peoples TSA Thwarts Attempted Reichwing Hijacking AGAIN!

Sadly, I must report of yet another brazen attempt by a radical racist reichwinger to hijack an airliner & no doubt fly it straight into the Peoples House which has been narrowly thwarted by an observant Peoples servant at the TSA.

This time the perp tried to hide the weapon in her "monkey" which in itself is either racist or sexist or both.

1208sock_monkey.jpg
Luckily, this time the weapon was confiscated just in time.

The bitter clingers are becoming more devious with every passing day. We need to double the TSA budget immediately to combat this deadly menace to a peaceful progressive society.

DISASTER AVERTED: TSA agent bravely confiscates sockmonkey's gun

The horror that monkey could inflict! TSA must be armed immediately for the protection of the Children! A hearty "job over well done" to the vigilant agent of the TSA that prevented another tragedy!

Meanwhile, this cute little fella should get through without a problem ....

SockMonkey1.jpg

Gives a whole new meaning to the term strap-on, though, in hindsight, that might be why Dear Leader Obama appointed a strap-on expert, Janet Napolitano, as his first head of the Department of Homeland Security.

Captain Craptek wrote:That monkey should be soundly spanked!
and I know just the monkey spankin' squirrel to get this situation in hand! (you don't get to be the keeper and tender of the People's nuts without some added responsibilities...)

Tovarichi wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:That monkey should be soundly spanked!
and I know just the monkey spankin' squirrel to get this situation in hand! (you don't get to be the keeper and tender of the People's nuts without some added responsibilities...)

I feel generous this evening, Comrade Tovarichi, and will let that one pass without comment.

Comrade Squirrel, I am touched. (Not THERE) In fact, I grew concerned reading todays propaganda where I saw an article connecting a loss of acorns to an increase in road kills...I had an emotional reaction, and stated out loud "that Craptek is up the creek...". I did.

stick to beet peelings and scraps for your own safety...

https://www.rappnews.com/2013/12/05/edi ... ne/126446/

I'll bet Darth Cheney & Halliburton funded it, too.

142179.jpg