Period Crunch breakfast cereal- The latest in WOKE products

Is it morning where you are, and you're hungry for breakfast? Well you won't be after you read this post!

From the Daily Mail

The Swedish based feminine care brand Intimina just launched a new ‘uterus-shaped’ cereal in hopes of normalizing conversations about periods at the breakfast table, and it's raspberry-flavored!

In an attempt to “make a statement” about the issue, the wheat-based cereal resembles the entire female reproductive system, and is dyed red to mimic the color of blood.

Period Crunch.jpg

However, according to Intimina, this is a PR stunt and won't actually ever go on sale, people can get a free box by contacting the Swedish company.

vomit-emoji.jpg

If comrades are constantly bombarded with too much information, how come The Collective is this dumb?

Perhaps it could be sold publicly with a more appealing name, like "Baby Shark Brains."

6a9285ede219b44220f5b59217c8a3cb-1547477269.jpg

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
5/26/2022, 6:57 am

...The Swedish based feminine care brand Intimina just launched a new ‘uterus-shaped’ cereal in hopes of normalizing conversations about periods at the breakfast table, and it's raspberry-flavored!

So Swedish female reproductive organs are raspberry flavored?

This raises so many questions...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
5/26/2022, 1:19 pm
Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
5/26/2022, 6:57 am

...The Swedish based feminine care brand Intimina just launched a new ‘uterus-shaped’ cereal in hopes of normalizing conversations about periods at the breakfast table, and it's raspberry-flavored!

So Swedish female reproductive organs are raspberry flavored?

This raises so many questions...
Comrade

Yes. Yes it does.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

The Swedish feminists are simply catching up to penis-shaped products, which they probably abhor. Although I must admit that eating the foreskin-shaped macaroni isn't nearly as disturbing as eating blood-colored internal organs, especially for simple beet-growers like us. I imagine a prostate gland shaped cereal to encourage a conversation about enlarged prostate among seniors would be just as disturbing. Although we could probably give a pass to a possible breast-shaped cereal (to encourage mammograms, of course).

At any rate, all of the below products can be ordered from Amazon.

91MsfyOnHAL._AC_SY450_.jpg

61ytPhltzUL._AC_SS450_.jpg

Weenie_Linguini.jpg

Red Square wrote:
5/26/2022, 4:03 pm
The Swedish feminists are simply catching up

50 points to anyone who remembers this cereal:
b7af0a7ca19dff4e428231fa1ded92ba--granola-cereal-colon.jpg

And before anyone goes there, these aren't made in raspberry flavor:
swedish-fish.jpg

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

I made the terrible mistake of visiting the Intimina web site.  I was going to do a beloved komrad a favor by having a box of cereal sent to his office.  Happy snacking.  I never found the cereal.  

What I did find was most eye opening.  I never knew that anyone would want to collect their menses.  Why was unclear.  Thankfully no one has ever approached me and said, “Hey Red Salmon.  Want a nice cup of menses?  It’s fresh!”  I would have to respectfully decline.  Then run away fast.  

Trying to forget this Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:
5/26/2022, 6:51 pm
no one has ever approached me and said, “Hey Red Salmon.  Want a nice cup of menses?  It’s fresh!”

There is a rumor that a cup of fresh menses increases your Mensa score.
It may be true because otherwise the rumor would be that a cup of fresh womeXses increases your WomeXsa score.

Red Salmon wrote:
5/26/2022, 6:51 pm
Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

I made the terrible mistake of visiting the Intimina web site.  I was going to do a beloved komrad a favor by having a box of cereal sent to his office.  Happy snacking.  I never found the cereal.  

Trying to forget this Current Truth™,

Red Salmon
Comrade Red Salmon,
Here you go... Now you'll be able to contact the company and try this delicious cereal in the privacy of your own home!

The cereal is not available to buy in supermarkets but you can register interest in trying it by emailing [email protected]

Enjoy your breakfast!

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Salazarinski,

I have dispatched an e-mail to the address you so thoughtfully provided.  If successful, I plan on sharing pictures and a review with the Komrads on the Cube. 

Anticipating the red tide in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

PS. I SO denounce myself for my misogynist crimes.  I await my encounter with a shovel.