Petition for socialization of medical care. Please sign.

Healthcare_Fist_Now.png
We the masses petition the government of the United States of America for the full and complete socialization of health care in America.

In light of the recent meltdown of ObamaCare, caused by capitalism and the so-called free market failing to provide even a semblance of a workable website for the masses to apply for ObamaCare, all thinking Americans can now plainly see the free market was allowed to have its day but has failed miserably.

The masses need health care. There is only one solution! The masses demand the total collectivization and socialization of health care.

Respectfully,

The Masses of America

Just what Obama may be expecting any day now.

Thank you Comrade Otis for raising your voice on behalf of countless rodents without health care. Speaking from personal experience, I find visits to the free clinic quite humiliating. All that staring and whispering - as though I had three heads or something! Anyway, thanks again.

The masses have not been sufficiently opiated if they still think the free market <spit> is the solution.

Dear Comrade Otis,

You have always been the true conscience of The Party™. I applaud your petition...

Wow, my hands are hurting -- did Stalin sit down yet; oh shit, was I the first one who stopped clapping?...

Pardon me, dear comrade, I'll happily endorse the healthcare petition with my humble signature.

~Dr. W. S. Palimpsest

It will work just as well as Papa Obamacare