Photo Editing of Party Officials to be Banned

Dear Comrades,

People's Deputy Comrade Earnest Smith of the Georgia Oblast has introduced a bill outlawing all photoshopped images critical of Party leadership. The bill is expected to be quickly passed into law to protect the workers and peasants of the USSA from false images and slander of the People's Servants.

Citizens, the party works diligently to maintain the highest standards of truth through the American Media Collective, and so all information not provided through authorized sources should be considered suspect. This includes images of State officials passed around in the soon-to-be-regulated ‘Social Media.'

It is our patriotic duty to denounce those creating such false images without Party approval. Any citizen receiving such images is directed to contact State Security organs immediately, so that counter-revolutionary elements abusing the privilege of computer usage and photo-editing software may have their permission revoked.

Fight for the truth! Denounce unauthorized photo editing!

Faithfully submitted to the Collective of the People's Cube,
Comrade Nomenklatura-climber
Dialectical Progressivism Translator

Nomenklatura-climber wrote: Any citizen receiving such images is directed to contact State Security organs immediately, so that counter-revolutionary elements abusing the privilege of computer usage and photo-editing software may have their permission revoked.

Comrade, I found this image while doing interwebs reactionary espionage tonight. Yeah, that's it, espionage. Anyway, I have reported it as directed.
My EBT card # is 983899830-2-2817002-9028890-892882-289392392.

EARNEST SMITH D .jpg

Nomenklatura-climber wrote:Fight for the truth! Denounce unauthorized photo editing!
We try and we try Comrade Nomenklatura, but these insightful proles are bent on breaking down the establishment! Although we have become The Establishment!
Damn Proles... we must reduce beat and vodka rations!
Hail Obama!

Red Rooster wrote:Damn Proles... we must reduce beat and vodka rations! Hail Obama!

Comrade Rooster - we regret to inform you that your requisition was not received in time for 2013. Good Luck next year!!

new-ration-books.jpg