Plan B.O.: Birth Control for a Brave New World!

Birth control has been outlawed. The Republicans have successfully banned women's access. It no longer exists anywhere in America and cannot be purchased, because of the Hobby Lobby owner's religious beliefs. You couldn't go out and buy it, even if you wanted to. This is what happens when individual business owners are allowed to have religious beliefs - a travesty of progressive justice.

192246_m.jpg
The birth control aisle at the nearest pharmacy. (Empty)

To save us all from the consequences of our sexual acts, and the prejudice of religious companies, President Barack Obama has announced an executive order of government-sponsored birth control options.

The President stated:

"Women of this country are between a rock and a hard place. The Republicans have obstructed women's quest to have others pay for all of their birth control, so I have to act alone, without Congress.

That is why I have created a range of birth control options in a tiered system, to align with existing Obamacare plans: Gold, Silver and Bronze. "Plan B" may not exist any longer, but now there is new hope with "Plan B.O."

Plan-BO.jpg

The benefits of each Plan B.O. tier are as follows:

• The Gold tier will consist of a hormonal implant that also doubles as a tracking device. Big Brother will always be looking over your shoulder, and into other places.

• The Silver tier gifts you with an unlimited supply of uterine evacuations (abortions.) No need for pesky pregnancies.

• The Bronze tier is a post-birth abortion. The government relieves you of the burden of keeping the child. The child is sent to Obama's education camp and you never have to see them again.

Claim your Constitutional right to Plan B.O. today!

Olga Photoshopova wrote:The President stated: "Women of this country are between a rock and a hard place.
I've got that hard place, right here!

Dedhedvedev wrote:
Olga Photoshopova wrote:The President stated: "Women of this country are between a rock and a hard place.
With R.O.C.K. on the other side? Dear me, what a distressing image to contemplate. I must go get another Jiffy-Lobo to erase same.

Olga Photoshopova wrote:
The benefits of each Plan B.O. tier are as follows:

• The Gold tier will consist of a hormonal implant that also doubles as a tracking device. Big Brother will always be looking over your shoulder, and into other places.

• The Silver tier gifts you with an unlimited supply of uterine evacuations (abortions.) No need for pesky pregnancies.

• The Bronze tier is a post-birth abortion. The government relieves you of the burden of keeping the child. The child is sent to Obama's education camp and you never have to see them again.

Claim your Constitutional right to Plan B.O. today!
Since the HHS mandate also includes coverage for sterilizations, should there perhaps be a Platinum tier to cover such?

I was almost as amazed as [color=#C0392B]RedDiaperette[/color] when everybody said what they wrote:
Dedhedvedev wrote:
With R.O.C.K. on the other side? Dear me, what a distressing image to contemplate. I must go get another Jiffy-Lobo to erase same.

My first thought was, 'Who wants to go to Iraq to get laid?!'
Your thought was better RedDiaperette!

#bosseswalletswelcome

bosses-wallets-welcome.jpg

Perhaps the Platinum plan would include harvesting of Party-Approved™ uteri from which would be grown the future voters of man person human allkind.

Aquarium2_.jpg

Given our need for the LIVs to believe the Supreme Court decision prevented access by young women to ALL forms of contraception rather than merely to 4 of the 22 FDA-approved types Hobby Lobby agreed to include in ObamaCare coverage for womyn, it's time for the Petty Woman to reprise her campaign for Womyn's Rights and against the Supreme Court's five-man platoon in the War on Womyn:

--KOOK

Will this interfere with the spawning season currently in progress? Guess I'll go back out to sea.......

Red Salmon

Anyer Marx wrote:Perhaps the Platinum plan would include harvesting of Party-Approved™ uteri from which would be grown the future voters of man person human allkind.

Comrade Marx,

A friend would like to know if your "allkind" plan includes his her this-kind?
Aqua-G3.gif

I'm serious but I think [color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] was being facetious when he wrote:
Anyer Marx wrote:Perhaps the Platinum plan would include harvesting of Party-Approved™ uteri from which would be grown the future voters of man person human allkind.

Comrade Marx,

A friend would like to know if your "allkind" plan includes his her this-kind?
It better! (Original image is here...)
(...you will see two boobs if you look here!)

Mystery item No. 1