"Progressive" Are Our Future!

OK, so I understand that video's can "slow the Cubers down" but we also must allow freedom of thought must be open to, well, you don't have to watch, but I found it progressively interesting needful to see the harshness of glorious Leaders school'n education.

*Please take note of hostile white teacher.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Glorious! I much enjoyed seeing home movies from Dear Leader's Harvard years.

So true, so true. And didn't Comrade Pelosi look fetching... it appears the years have been a bit hard on her, and her implants.

Poor Komrade Biden. One wonders if his ardent support of abortion doesn't come from confused feelings he associates with his maternal parent. I imagine her putting little Joey to bed each night with a baffling "Joey, if only abortion had been legal, I could be doing something completely different right now."

A stroll through Joey's mind listening to his internal conversation is either like a fun LSD trip or a dark night on Elm Street.

Dazzling! Isn't that background music performed by Roosevelt-paid people's musicians?

Barry should never have changed that haircut. If I'm correct, he got rid of the hair the same time he got rid of the dialect? Harry used to tease him about them.

I feel that Dear Leader's hair will go through a transformation once he "comes out." After winning his second term (thanks to all those third parties who will split the vote between the Rethuglicans, the Libertarians, the Constitutionalists, the Conservatives, and the Tea Party--whew!), you'll see a transformation. The hair will be salt and pepper, but longer and wavy.