Progressive Valentines Day for Gender Specific Females

POLL: Who is Your Valentine?

You may select 1 option

Hey Ladies, Choose your Valentine here!

Neeedle is a real man that offers sincere feelings and sensitivity (of the needle sort) for all female comrades.

Isfxed is a compassionate man who won't be looking at your cleavage anytime soon, in fact he'll be looking everywhere, but at least his eyes are fixed.

Brucie has certain qualities for female comrades looking for that extra something, however he's been known to raspberry in public, you decide.

Genius hails from Harvard U, and could talk a frog under the table. Conversation and brains is your reward.

Pseudomaschosist is a made-prog. After 12 years in art school he can do any weird thing you desire.

Teefers may have big mouth, but he has big heart to go with it. Find love in the mouth.

He may wear big red shoes, but Goatbozo has the heart of a clown. If you want to see it, just ask him to open the freezer.

Valentine Day: Non-Gender-Specific >> Gender Specific Male >> Gender Specific Female

Well, obviously Needle & Pseudomaschosist are way to personally involved with their appearance for my personal liking. But these are all fine progs... except for Teefers. Theres just something about him I find odd.

Exactly, Fraulein - that hat is SIMPLY not right for him.

I'm sure our Ladies are ecstatic with this years picks. This years Valentine's bash here at the NC Collective is a smashing success. One of the headliners is my old friend Sergey Lazarev and he sends this video for all the People's Cube gals with all his love and kisses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPShiuy ... re=related

A late entry.

beetoverload.jpg

Beet Red;
Small in stature but big in heart for the revolution, Beet Red knows the way to unleash a babushka's inner prog. Beet more than makes up for his lack of "size" with his legendary endurance. It's reported that all but the heartiest of Comradettes pass out in Red Beets loving arms

Our Frau is not very particular about the men she dates. Here we see her watching as her last date spanks his monkey.

photos-from-the-past38.jpg

Note that she is not spanking it for him; a girl has to have standards.

Frau I apologise, and ask that you send Pinkie right over to give me a whacking, er...spanking, uh...I mean, ohhhh, I been a bad boy.