Valentines Day for Non-Gender-Specific Comrades

POLL: Who's Your Valentine (No-Specific-Gender Comrades ONLY!)

You may select 1 option

Flo is a football fan for many reasons. Flo loves football and all the tackling you can think of.

Israeli has been on both sides of the wall. She loves books and other things.

Shelly loves sand between her toes and bright sunlit oceans.

Frank is direct, he says what he means and means what he says.

Boudoir is waiting just beyond the glass reflection.

Mel is meliciously waiting for the right opportunity.

Valentine Day: Non-Gender-Specific >> Gender Specific Male >> Gender Specific Female

I DEMAND A RE-VOTE. I voted for Flo thinking this was the most delightful young Prog we see on the Progressive commercials . . . not some floozy of your personal making and findings. I would vote for Frank had I seen the photos before hand (since Boudoir looks the sissy and Mel is.... still under consideration). Where can I go to protest and create violence for my grave problematic problem?! oh, never mind. I know where you live. Myself and 2,397 of my closest union comrades will be there by lunch! (please order out to Subway or Pizza Hut).

So many great choices, da? Let's see.........this is the Non-Gender Specific section, yes? soooooo I've got one more to add:

Valentine for Russian Perfect Strangers
Dear Perfect Russian-Speaking Stranger, Internet strangers helped me translate my message of international understanding. This is my Валентинка для братьев по-разуму [Valentine for Brothers Differently].

That's right comrades, you must be Non-Gender Specific to choose from these Valentines. Anything else, is sexist. If you prefer Males or Females please see the specified threads for Male and Female preference Valentines.

This is the New Androgynous™ way.

Red Rooster wrote:That's right comrades, you must be Non-Gender Specific to choose from these Valentines. Anything else, is sexist. If you prefer Males or Females please see the specified threads for Male and Female preference Valentines.

This is the New Androgynous™ way.

That explains it.

204045.1020.A.jpg