Protests Uncovered In Ukraine Put Code Pink to Shame

Our Glorious Freedom Defenders in Homeland attract much attention.

These Americans are such fools. Who would pay any attention to them?

Long live the glorious struggle!!!

You go, girls! (Iranian security guard putting the cop in ‘cop a feel' and how convenient that he ‘just happened' to have his camera.)

(Sify) — A group of female protesters went topless in Ukraine on Thursday at an event promoting Iranian culture, to demonstrate against the death sentence handed down to a woman in Iran for murder and adultery.

Five members of the Ukrainian group Femen tore off their clothing and shouted slogans against what they called court-sanctioned murder during the event at Kiev's Ukrainian House convention centre, which featured hundreds of Ukrainian and Iranian dignitaries.

‘Don't kill women!' one Femen activist shouted.

Security guards expelled the protesters after a scuffle.

A Ukrainian official later apologised to the audience for the disturbance, saying ‘at least we don't have to be ashamed about what we have on display.'

The case of Sakineh Mohammadi-Ashtiani, who has been sentenced to death by stoning, has sparked international protests. Iranian authorities have said that her case is under review.

Femen is one of Ukraine's best-known political action groups. Its members routinely take their clothes off to draw attention to their causes, which include equal rights for women and the introduction of a Western-style government in Ukraine.

The event that the group targeted Thursday was part of a cultural exchange programme launched by Iran's embassy in Kiev a day earlier, called ‘Week of Iranian Culture in Ukraine

https://sify.com/news/topless-ukraine-f ... ficgb.html

Ironic it is that modern feminists have found that the most effective argument for women's rights, respect, and empowerment is to remove the same article of clothing used for receiving beads at Mardi-Gras.

Ah yes, the charming FEMEN Party of Ukraine. Here are a couple more pics.
(Viewing hint: If you save the censored pic the thumbnail image of the file is uncensored.)

The sign reads "Give alms for Ukraine."

give alms for Ukraine.jpg
Here we see the FEMEN welcoming committee when Hillary paid a State visit to Ukraine.

610x.jpg

Comrades,

It is surprising that our SoS has not made an annual trip there, despite the gunfire and civil undress/unrest.

Could this be the feminist version of the "frontal assault"?

One wonders what the views of "Code Pink" would be if they were forced to watch a beheading, or gasoline being poured on men in a pit followed by a match?

and a sign that read "this could be you, if there were no US Marines"

I remember those tits well. And those were the pre-silicone times.

A quick search showed they have a Russian-language page on LiveJournal - https://femen.livejournal.com/

Of the English-language sources, they are also well-represented on Animal New York - of all places - with plenty of pages - https://animalnewyork.com/tag/femen/

On features videos, they speak in both Russian and Ukrainian. But their signs and shirts are often in English, sometimes with F-words.

One of the pages features a topless activist threatening molesters inside the Kiev Metro with a sign that says in Russian "I will rip your balls off."

https://animalnewyork.com/2010/09/femen ... balls-off/

FEMEN.jpg

Their other actions included "nude peeing in the streets" in downtown Kiev, or "nude protest against Putin" - https://tap-the-talent.blogspot.com/201 ... visit.html

Their signs say things like "Don't F@#% with us," "Don't put out for the Kremlin midget," "We won't bend over for you."

FEMEN_3.jpg
The best part of this protest was, of course, the presence of a large Lenin's statue in the background.

FEMEN_2.jpg

Hmmm, dare I note that some of the gals seem a little titillated excited by their protest or perhaps it was just a bit nippy chilly that day.

I'll wager my virtue that none of you noticed this, but why do they all wear flowers in their hair?

That crown of flowers with silk ribbons in the back is traditional Ukrainian festive head dress for women. Whenever you see Ukrainian folk dancers, you'll see those flowers and ribbons. So these girls' decision to wear them makes the whole thing funnier by adding a folk dimension to their very non-traditional activity. It's also a note of patriotism, having a similar meaning to that of little US flags pinned to the hats on the heads of American teabaggers.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I'll wager my virtue that none of you noticed this...
I own Pinkie's virtue now. Applications from bidders are now being accepted on this thread.

Flowers? Hair? I didn't see any of those.

Red Square,

I don't get it, our own protesters here in the USSA don't... well they... really haven't.... Sheesh! In other words I'm grateful that the Code Pinkers and their progessive sisters remain clothed. There I said it!

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I'll wager my virtue that none of you noticed this, but why do they all wear flowers in their hair?
Because they're going to San Francisco?

Dr. Chicago -

In fact, American Code Pinkers do go topless.

Unfortunately, their members to not undergo the same strict screening process as the Ukrainians do, or they do not have a realistic assessment of their endowments. That results in a vomit-inducing effect , which is presumably the opposite of what is being intended.

Boobs_Bombs.jpg

Red Square wrote: I own Pinkie's virtue now. Applications from bidders are now being accepted on this thread.

One case of Pravda vodka is my opening bid.

Dr. Chicago, Code Pink has done the same, I call your attention to the "boobs not bombs" protests which (unlike the FEMEN) was more of a threat than a treat for the eyes.

Red Square wrote: I own Pinkie's virtue now. Applications from bidders are now being accepted on this thread.
Not interested in her virtue, however I'll give you two rations of beets for her vice.

Red Square wrote:
Boobs_Bombs.jpg

Thanks comrade, I lost my appetite.

Red Square wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I'll wager my virtue that none of you noticed this...
I own Pinkie's virtue now. Applications from bidders are now being accepted on this thread.
Oh, come off it. Admit it, you didn't even notice the flowers until I pointed them out. All of you comrades have been slackjawed, slobbering, and moaning, "Boooooo-bies" over and over like a mantra.

And if the rest of you think Red Square has my virtue going to the highest bidder, well, you probably think he's also going to pay for your gas and your mortgage.

But bid if you will. You think you'll get it right away and that'll be the moment your canker sores heal and your hairlines stop receding and all that; when in fact you're only bidding for a whole new glorious movement to claim my virtue.

A movement that will require years and years of plying me with vodka and chocolates and compliments!

Comrades,

thank you for clearing up my confusion. Now excuse me while I go and take this rusty ice pick to my eyeballs.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Topless feminists protest against stoning sentence at Iranian cultural event

Published : Saturday, November 13 2010 01:00

Activists from Ukrainian pressure group Femen tore off their clothes and shouted slogans against 'court-sanctioned murder' during the event at the Ukrainian House convention centre which was attended by hundreds of Ukrainian and Iranian dignitaries.

The audience received an apology from Ukrainian officials, who said: 'At least we don't have to be ashamed about what we have on display.'

Red Square wrote:Dr. Chicago -

Unfortunately, their members to not undergo the same strict screening process as the Ukrainians do, or they do not have a realistic assessment of their endowments. That results in a vomit-inducing effect , which is presumably the opposite of what is being intended.

Boobs_Bombs.jpg

Very true

however, the "proletariat in me" finds them attractive for working in the fields with the other farm animals.

Perhaps this is one of the reasons Communism failed in the former USSR, they had the "wrong " kind of women- too many good looking women

This is the problem with the Code Pinkers. They were charged with getting the message of Obama out. Their marketing concept was all wrong.

See what these protestors do. They get their message out.

Red Square wrote:Dr. Chicago -

Komrade Square, are those Tea-bags clinging to her udders? How progressive!