Putin-Manhandle Sperm-Dispenser to Fertilize Russian Women

A Russian lawmaker has proposed legislation for a way to enable Russian Womem to receive Putin's sperm. Russian engineers and artists promptly collaborated to implement this proposal:

(For a larger version, click the image above, but for a much larger version, click here.)

The iconic "Worker and Kolkhoz Woman" statue in Moscow has been redesigned and reinstalled to commemorate the launch of the Putin-Sperm Dispensation Program. The new 25-meter-tall statue symbolizes both the Putin-Sperm-Dispensers program but reminds all Russian women that for their convenience, Putin-Manhandle Sperm-Dispensers have now been installed in all pharmacies.

Note to Russian Women:
The woman in the 25-meter statue touting success in obtaining Putin Sperm is shown raising her skirt to the side to tastefully hide depiction of the Manhandle's "after" state, but thanks to Russian technology, the life-size Manhandles in pharmacies function in a natural manner easily grasped by any Russian woman without need for any instructions.

Great excitement accompanied the lowering of the "Worker and Kolkhoz Woman" and the raising of the "Putin-Manhandle Sperm-Dispenser" in a suitable place of public display in Moscow:

Despite the long lines that have sprung-up outside virtuallly all pharmacies since installation of the Putin-Manhandle Sperm-Dispensers, Patriotic Russian Women will not be deterred by such long lines. Instead, they wait patiently for their turns to seize what will be for them opportunities of a lifetime to obtain genuine sperm from President Putin:

When asked by a reporter how Putin sperm will be kept fresh and replenished in the Putin-Manhandle Sperm Dispensers in pharmacies throughout Russia, Putin said, "It's a State Secret":

--KOOK

Red Square wrote:What can possibly go wrong?

Putin_Babies.jpg

Comrade Red Square, this is proof (yet again) that you are the Jedi Master, and I still can't figure out how to turn-on the satire/parody sabre. For me, there is no "do," there is only "try."

Think of the next generation. Maybe there's a need to breed many more Red Squares. Hey, that may be a way to actually save America.

Gotta go-- I'm still looking for those droids 'cause all I've seen so far are "not the droids I'm looking for."

--KOOK

Putin-Manhandle Sperm-Dispenser to Fertilize Russian Women

Jeez, KOOK, I was so excited....thought we had a new spammer I could denounce.