Putin Spanks Obama in Kremlin's propaganda art gallery

Putin_Spanks_Obama.jpg
Komrades, some Russians have decided to portray our Dear Leader™ being spanked by Putin.

Putin Spanks Obama in New Russian Propaganda Art Gallery

On Friday a gallery titled "No Filters" with the work of about 100 cartoonists opened in Moscow, and just about all their images show Putin favorably: as a strongman, a political chess master, and a fighter against fascists and terrorists. In one conspicuously large work, Putin is spanking President Barack Obama, who has the body of schoolboy.

"Targeted sanctions," the caption on that caricature reads – a jab at America's economic strategy against Russia's war of aggression in Ukraine. Another image shows Putin tugging on Obama's ear, scolding him not to "touch" Ukraine again. A third shows Obama and Ukraine's president, both dressed as peasant girls working the fields, cowering from Putin who sits atop a tank and asks, "Hey girls, have you seen any fascists here?"

So life reflects the People's Cube?

FLATUS Moo is up a very very wide proverbial polluted tributary without a paddle.

Image The artistic level of the new Russian propaganda art is way below its glorious Soviet predecessor, but the paranoid, attack-dog mentality is the same.

I explain it by the fact that in the Soviet past, when neither commercial venues nor freedom of expression existed for graphic artists, the only game in town for those with a talent was working for the state and the Party, producing visual propaganda. Hence the proliferation of great classics of the genre - perfect executions of otherwise rotten and perverse concepts.

Today, even with a corrupt and oligarchic version of capitalism, talented artists pursue many commercial venues and don't have to sell their freedom of expression to the government. The artwork in this gallery is the work of losers from the bottom of Russia's artistic barrel.

Though this "patriotic" exhibition shows little artistic or intellectual insight, it is a fair reflection of the depraved state of mind of millions of Putin's supporters, brainwashed by his state-controlled propaganda machine. The straw men they are fighting may be imaginary, but the paranoid perception of reality of Russia's regime and millions of its zombified constituents is a grim reality to be reckoned with.

See a more complete slide show on the Russian Gazeta.ru site, which reported the event. Here are only some samples:

Putin_Obama_Tree.jpg
The Obama part may be correct, but in reality Putin's half of the tree should be burning.

Putin_Selfie.jpg
In this one Putin is just as vain as Obama, although in the eyes of the author that's a good thing.

Purin_Bear_Obama_Ass.jpg
This artist steals his brownie points from American Photoshoppers.

Putin_Obama_Pray_Photoshop.jpg
Obama: "Pray these have been Photoshopped." Indeed those Putin's photo ops haven't been Photoshopped - they've been staged in real life by professional directors, which is a lot more expensive.

Putin_Obama_Ukraine_Ears.jpg
Top left: Putin knocks out a man who looks like Vitali Klitschko - a Ukrainian heavyweight boxing champion turned politician.

Top right: Putin on top of the tank is asking, "Girls, have you seen fascists around here?" The girls are Obama and Ukraine's president Petro Poroshenko, who apparently are the alleged "fascists" and had disguised themselves out of fear of being caught.

Bottom left: Putin drags Obama and Ukraine's president by the ears, saying, "Boys, your game has gone too far."

Bottom right: Putin hands out a saw and a log to the leaders of Germany and Ukraine, as a way of saying that they'll have to heat their homes with wood this winter if Putin turns off Russia's gas.

Birds of a feather .....

About Russia

Red Square wrote: Though this "patriotic" exhibition shows little artistic or intellectual insight, it is a fair reflection of the depraved state of mind of millions of Putin's supporters, brainwashed by his state-controlled propaganda machine. The straw men they are fighting may be imaginary, but the paranoid perception of reality of Russia's regime and millions of its zombified constituents is a grim reality to be reckoned with.

About America

Though this "patriotic" exhibition shows little artistic or intellectual insight, it is a fair reflection of the depraved state of mind of millions of Obama's supporters, brainwashed by his state-controlled propaganda machine. The straw men they are fighting may be imaginary, but the paranoid perception of reality of America's regime and millions of its zombified constituents is a grim reality to be reckoned with.

Change only two names and you get a mirror image.
How convenient.

Krasnodar wrote:Birds of a feather .....

About Russia

Red Square wrote: Though this "patriotic" exhibition shows little artistic or intellectual insight, it is a fair reflection of the depraved state of mind of millions of Putin's supporters, brainwashed by his state-controlled propaganda machine. The straw men they are fighting may be imaginary, but the paranoid perception of reality of Russia's regime and millions of its zombified constituents is a grim reality to be reckoned with.

About America

Though this "patriotic" exhibition shows little artistic or intellectual insight, it is a fair reflection of the depraved state of mind of millions of Obama's supporters, brainwashed by his state-controlled propaganda machine. The straw men they are fighting may be imaginary, but the paranoid perception of reality of America's regime and millions of its zombified constituents is a grim reality to be reckoned with.

Change only two names and you get a mirror image.
How convenient.

Don't be absurd. Obama is riding golf carts, not bears. It's entirely different.

correction-obama-vacation.jpg

Krasnodar - you are correct. Unfortunately, this is the reality we have to live with. We are stuck between the rock and the hard place. This reminds me of a situation some people were stuck with in a recent civil war in Tajikistan: the two major fighting parties were the corrupt Soviet-era communists and the Wahhabi Islamists. Whose side would you have taken?

Fortunately, in our case, it is still possible to stand for common sense, against Putin, Islamists, or anyone else, without defending Obama. The principle "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" may work in a life-and-death situation, but I don't believe we're quite there yet.

Red Square wrote:Krasnodar - you are correct. Unfortunately, this is the reality we have to live with. We are stuck between the rock and the hard place. This reminds me of a situation some people were stuck with in a recent civil war in Tajikistan: the two major fighting parties were the corrupt Soviet-era communists and the Wahhabi Islamists. Whose side would you have taken?

Fortunately, in our case, it is still possible to stand for common sense, against Putin, Islamists, or anyone else, without defending Obama. The principle "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" may work in a life-and-death situation, but I don't believe we're quite there yet.

Comrade Red Square, You're really doing a lot of damage to my constitution. Will you please stop expressing the truth and brevity of the dire situation that the uninterested American public are failing to face. It's interrupting my sleep cycle, amongst other ailments. Stop with the unattractive truth. There are no enemies. There are only suicide bombers that haven't, yet, exploded. All we need is a dialogue and hazmat suits.

Krasnodar's recommendation:

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Carb 1.png

Translation : " Don't let the bastards wear you down"

Krasnodar wrote:Krasnodar's recommendation:

Carb 1.png

Translation : " Don't let the bastards wear you down"
Oh! I thought that was saying "don't trust illegitimate carbon credits"

Besides, Obama is not a factor here. This would be happening regardless of who the US president is. If it were Ted Cruz, they'd be making pictures of Putin spanking Ted Cruz. And instead of cleverly helping Republicans to ridicule Obama, the FSB propaganda would be just as cleverly helping the Democrats to ridicule Cruz. Let's get some perspective here.

Red Square wrote:Besides, Obama is not a factor here. This would be happening regardless of who the US president is. If it were Ted Cruz, they'd be making pictures of Putin spanking Ted Cruz. And instead of cleverly helping Republicans to ridicule Obama, the FSB propaganda would be just as cleverly helping the Democrats to ridicule Cruz. Let's get some perspective here.
I'm in total agreement with you, Oleg. It's worse than most realize.

Being "foreign" gives one a perspective that those born to citizenship don't have. Even those I agree with, politically, do not have the same perspective on how the USA is governed against it's constitution.

Here's another sample, from a more complete slide show: Putin sticking a pistol barrel into bloodied Obama's mouth. In 2016, Obama's face will be simply replaced with that of whoever the next US president will be, Republican or Democrat.

Putin_Obama_Pistol.jpg

Last night I wrote a more complete description of this event with my commentary - it's now published in PJ Media, though it's not on their front page yet. I'll later repost it on the Cube.

https://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/11/04/p ... epage=true

Obama simply represents the USA in general.

Take it personally.

Of course, not all Russians share in this worldview. Here's a characteristic demotivator I found on a Russian forum.

It says, "When biting a neighbor, prepare for likely consequences."

The fact that the "US" dog is black is a pure coincidence.

Dogs_Russia_Ukraine_US.jpg

Glorious imagery! My thanks for your translating, as I (silly me....) Saw the participants from left to right as BHO, RNC, and DNC. Flags without a Red Cube are meaningless to me...I shall endeavor to broaden my perspective.

Putin spanks Obama?
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
I wonder if Obama, the sadistic prig/prog, has a "safe word." You know, the word S&M freaks say so the person abusing them will stop. After all, it's just a game. I post this because he has treated us all with serial abuse disregarding our protests. I'm giving it back, verbally.

Before I continue, I admit what I'm about to say is, well, sick.

I would like to play the role of his lovely wife, Michelle, and start the "discussion" with a good sucker punch. POW!

So, honey, what's your "safe word?" POW! POW! POW! Is it "stop?" O: Yes! Please stop! BEEEP! Wrong answer! POW!, POW! POW! is it Benghazi? Yes! It's Benghazi! BEEEEEP!, Wrong answer! Is it unlimited amnesty? Yes! It's unlimited amnesty! BEEEEP! Wrong answer! POW! POW! POW! Is it UNCLE? YES, I cry UNCLE! POW! POW! POW! BEEEEEP! Wrong answer. Uncle Who? UUUM, oh yeah, Uncle Saul. POW! POW! Wrong again! Uncle Saul who? POW! Um, and Uncle Saul Alinsky!

Good enough, and I'm really tired of doing this. We're done here, honey. You really need to put a cold compress on that. Good luck with that. SUCKER! Was it as good for you as it was for me?

BTW Comrade Red, I will understand if want to delete this. I have no problem with that because I know you are a decent, honorable man. Oh, and, most importantly, it's your site.

Red Square wrote:Of course, not all Russians share in this worldview. Here's a characteristic demotivator I found on a Russian forum.

It says, "When biting a neighbor, prepare for likely consequences."

The fact that the "US" dog is black is a pure coincidence.

The attachment Dogs_Russia_Ukraine_US.jpg is no longer available
Our own USA demotivator:
Chihuaha.jpg
Looks just like Debbie Washerhair Schultz.

Comradress Pamilinsky,

You're among friends here ! No need to sugar-coat your feelings on the matter.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] It is a tad bit disturbing seeing the Ukraine and the USA being portrayed in the same light.