Racist Cho Bai-Din Administration hates blacks

Biden bans menthol cigarettes

Comrades, hold off using your BLM t-shirts to wash the tractor! 

Somehow Donald Trump is making it look like Our Beloved Premier has now outlawed menthol cigarettes in a move to destroy Black-owned independent business entrepreneurism in order to shore up tax-funded white supremacist college loan forgiveness.

While gangsta-rap, EBT cards, and planned parenthood remain protected (for now), this article makes it appear that popular Biden Administration opinion has gone anti-black. 

"Whereas menthol smokers compose a little more than a third of the overall cigarette market, 85% of black smokers use menthols."

This Trumpian false-flag maskirovka is an outright attack on culture!  What is next comrades?  40-ounce Colt 45 Malt Liquor?  Recreational Marijuana? Fried Chicken and Melons? Basketball?  Re-funding Police Department budgets?

In New York City in 2014, Eric "I Can't Breathe" Garner was killed by a police officer for selling untaxed loose cigarettes.  MENTHOL cigarettes.  

"The menthol ban achieves nothing. Regular cigarettes, which are no more safe than menthols, will remain on the market, while black market menthols go untaxed and likely criminalized. The ban does nothing to slow inflation and disproportionately targets the black voters to whom Biden politically owes the most"

I do so wish that I was clever enough to make this stuff up...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
4/29/2022, 4:04 pm
What is next comrades?  40-ounce Colt 45 Malt Liquor?  Recreational Marijuana? Fried Chicken and Melons? Basketball?  Re-funding Police Department budgets?
We can only guess.

HBLT 5.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
4/29/2022, 4:26 pm

We can only guess.

we may be able to take this one all the way back to George Bush.

What happens when menthol hooked patrons go cold turkey burger in The Community? Sometimes, it’s like the Biden Administration doesn’t think their ideas through in a logical, linear fashion.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
4/29/2022, 5:18 pm
Sometimes, it’s like the Biden Administration doesn’t think their ideas through in a logical, linear fashion.
Yes, comrade, sometimes. But at least it’s only with minor issues like cigarettes, Afghanistan, inflation, and the border. With big issues like making me pay off someone else’s kids student loans, they are spot on.