Red Square Alert: Student Action in New York

As Comrade Red Square, I find the title of this flyer a bit uncomfortable. But hey, it rhymes, so it must be true. If you're in New York area, bring a pot or a pan to Washington Square Park and be heard: I'd rather be a slave of the government that have to pay off my student loan!

Or, as Supercommissar Maksim has eloquently stated: fight for your right to government dependency!

And hurry, you have 40 minutes before it starts!

Ushanka tip to comrade Boris T. who sent me the snapshot.

Wonderful idea children!

Now all you have to do is find some professors that will not profit off of sharing their knowledge with you!

You're on to something, New P!

Professors' greed exploits students in need!

Let the professors, along with the teachers' unions share in the common sacrifice that their Dear Leader Obama is calling for!

Dear Leader (PBUH) says everybody needs to get some skin in the game, I suppose that applies to Professors too...

or they'll have to "eat their peas..."

Red Square wrote:You're on to something, New P!

Professors' greed exploits students in need!

Let the professors, along with the teachers' unions share in the common sacrifice that their Dear Leader Obama is calling for!

I feel it is my duty to call upon my comrades to sacrifice for the greater good at our next meeting....while recording it.

Does any comrade know how to blur out a face on video?

New Paradigm wrote:Does any comrade know how to blur out a face on video?

Wear a red square eye patch!

"...bring a pot or pan..." Rejoice, comrades, for this is progress. The People will no longer be shamed into waiting for handouts. From now on, all requests for money will be direct and immediate!

Red Square wrote:
New Paradigm wrote:Does any comrade know how to blur out a face on video?

Wear a red square eye patch!

I believe this is a treatment for what they refer to as "active eye". Over observancy in progressives must be discouraged early on before conservationism takes a foot hold. Please send a shipment to Wisconsin before we lose the whole darn state.

I can't think of anyone better able to manage my life for me than a government employee. In fact, I slum around government office buildings, acting as forlorn as I can, hoping a bureaucrat will feel sorry enough for me to take me home, like a puppy, and take care of me for the rest of my life. It doesn't get any better than that.

All of their dreams can come true. All they need to do is reduce their teachers to chattel slavery.

When you strip away all the rationizations of the left what you have in reality is a system of actual human slavery and political battles over ownership of human beings.

6/6/12 is the PERFECT day to rally for Dependency & for a totalitarian fascistic merciful, kind dictator ruler to grant free college....

Why?

..Because 6+6 =12, 12 = the lower grades of education, .also 12= the number of years of higher education for career students,31 year old Georgetown slut student Sandra Fluke, for example.

Thankfully, nothing major in history happened in on June 6th in anyone's memory that would distract from making 6 June, 2012 our Dependency Day.