Redistributed Obama 2012 AgitProp

Our motto is "Confiscate Quality - Redistribute ThePeople's Improvements"

This is how the "other side" sees developments. Top Secret Teleprompter messages are being developed to save the day in the final days of the election.

wethepeople256.jpg

Comrade People's Comrade - you forgot something...

wethepeople.jpg

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade People's Comrade - you forgot something...
LOL the Teleprompter, I'm speechless.
snake eyes256.jpg

Comrades, it seems you've BOTH forgotten something:
biofuelshope.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
realitycheck.jpg

All you need is Glove™
Glove_Unconditional_265.png

The People's Little Pony wrote:Comrades, it seems you've BOTH forgotten something:
biofuelshope.jpg
Comrade Pony, you are so right - umm, I mean so left! A splendid observation, and I'm sure that Comrade People's Comrade agrees :) Where would we be without biofuels to use up our crops and raise prices, thereby creating jobs and HOPE??

LMAO Comrade Whinny! A most equally excellent glove AND tuneage!

* puts ass back on *

I agree, the glove is most equally delightful and deserves extra rations. 2012 will be a walk in the park if we can create compelling propaganda for the All Deserving One.

jurassic pork256.jpg

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
The People's Little Pony wrote:Comrades, it seems you've BOTH forgotten something:
biofuelshope.jpg
Comrade Pony, you are so right - umm, I mean so left! A splendid observation, and I'm sure that Comrade People's Comrade agrees :) Where would we be without biofuels to use up our crops and raise prices, thereby creating jobs and HOPE??
We'd be right back where we were with Bushitler on the nice, comfy seats of the 747, having some free drinks and peanuts, maybe an in-flight movie in the toil of carbon-producing capitalist oppression

Comrade Pony, it has been a rough ride with all the problems we inherited, but news will be getting better.

transparent president600.jpg