Reds Go Green! AWESOME!

The CPUSA has a video highlighting their new Green HQ.

Take note of the CPUSA's attempt to pull in "young voters" (can we call them that?) with their hip and edgy contrast of the old Communist Party to the new, uber-chic Green Communist Party!

I never knew Totalitarianism could be so... so... COOL!

It would've been more fun with different captions that would mention distributing rations, denunciations, show trials, production quotas, environmentally friendly spying equipment, and materials made by biodegradable political prisoners in their hard labor dungeon downstairs.

Did they finally acquire the emptied AIG offices like the Chairman promised? Looks like everything is going along as planned...

A few days ago generous Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:The Party is now moving all staff and Party Organs to our new HQ in the AIG corporate building. You will receive a memo in your in-box directing you to your new Party-issued work hole. All Party members will be outfitted with their very own scared shitless AIG corporate executive which is to be used for your own personal enjoyment. Torment away, Comrades. Torment away!

Meow wrote: I never knew Totalitarianism could be so... so... COOL!

Or that it's music could be so annoying....

Chairman Meow:

Why did they not show the glorious Pheasants toiling for endless hours? I did not see one shovel in that video! I felt that it was very bourgeois. The Plumbing was inside!!! Computers and electronics!!! Chairs with cushions!!! This could set off class envy. Before you know it, the pheasants would want Heat in the Party offices.

Ok enough, I have to go back to watching my DVD'S the air conditioning repair Comrade is suppose to be here soon, Doing the Peoples work.

Y, it does not show the little joys that communism brings, like getting to know your friends and neighbors while standing for hours on line waiting to buy bread. Or, the breathless anticipation of going down to state-run department store to see if anything new is on the shelves! And for sheer excitement, nothing compares to running down 20 flights of stairs to chase off thieves trying to steal anti-freeze from your car to make booze with. (Ha, did I say "your car"? What a kidder I am!) No comrades, these are the little things that made daily life such a joy under the kindly boot of communism. No video could possibly do them justice.

Or that it's music could be so annoying....

You beat me to it, Betty. It boggles the imagination that not only did someone record that dreck, but somebody else thought it was good enough to use as theme music.

The best part was the shots of the peoples kitchen WITH NO FOOD IN SIGHT. Just like in Russia! Makes me homesick for the motherland.

I've seen it once, I'll repeat it again,
Green=New Red

I believe they're called Watermelons.

Green on the outside, Red on the inside.

Premier Betty wrote:I believe they're called Watermelons.

Green on the outside, Red on the inside.
Never heard of it, but very appropriate. I'll remember said definition Premier.

It also may be the reason why those fascist pigs are always shooting watermelons in those weapons demonstrations.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5iF1j_P3ozY&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm not much of a watermelon fan, so I'll take my guns to the range with a watermelon or two. . .

You're being friendly to the environment by encouraging new plant life to grow!

Premier Betty wrote:You're being friendly to the environment by encouraging new plant life to grow!
Someone must plant those watermelons, if not, our children in the World of Next Tuesday won't have watermelons. Can you imagine the horror of a world without watermelons?!

It would be like a world without... Hot Pockets!

*gasp!*

Do not worry about watermelon futures, I think there will always be political prisoners volunteers for farm and mine work once The Democrats CommunistParty Fools in Washington kills off capitalism.

Comrade “Pul”
Tiglath-Pileser III
Over 2753 Years of Organizing Communities

Premier Betty wrote:It would be like a world without... Hot Pockets!

*gasp!*
I honestly can't imagine, under the Current Truth, a world without Hot Pockets!
(off)
Someone will come along with a "it causes cancer" piece of crap.

Or that they can survive a nuclear holocaust.

They're not Twinkies!

Premier Betty wrote:Or that they can survive a nuclear holocaust.

They're not Twinkies!
Well, it is good to have a food which can survive a nuke blast, than they will be cooked! They will be warm and ready to eat right away.Image

Comrade_Elliott wrote:Well, it is good to have a food which can survive a nuke blast, than they will be cooked! They will be warm and ready to eat right away.
What's the half-life of a Hot Pocket, anyway?

1.5 seconds when it is exposed to my 17year-old son.