Representing The Non-Voter - A Fundamental Change In America

Ever true to his word, our Dear Leader is again fundamentally changing America. So sentient is our President that he can discern what the non-voting electorate mandates. This cutting edge concept inspires us all who know what the proletariat really needs to satisfy their happiness - for their own ignorant good.

did not vote2.jpg

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Oh yes! Obama knows how to discern the wheat from the chaff, the chaff being those who don't agree with him.

Two thirds of voters did not vote, the wheat. That means, according to Obama, they, of course, were with him and his agenda.

Those that showed up voted to stop him. (the chaff)

He abhors the "chaff!" "How dare you disagree with me!"

Somehow, with an amazing ability to interpret the "wheat from the chaff", Obama finds that he has a mandate to do whatever he wants.

Edit: I really misspoke here and have edited my misspeakings. Please forgive me.

Of Kourse, this was a KLEAR VIKTORY for our UNDEFEATED LEADER! The GLORIOUS OBAMA KNOWS that this is merely the kontinuing of his string of viktories against his Kapitalistik Opponents! The Proletariat showed their support for our Glorious and Indefatigable Leader by Kasting a vote by staying home! They show their support by not partaking in the Kapitalistik farce kalled "Voting"! ON TO VIKTORY FOR OUR DEAR LEADER THE GLORIOUS AND UNBLEMISHED OBAMA!!!
Typical Obama playing the dude who won big in the game yesterday but, then, comes around today and gets shellacked, only to turn and say that "this game 'really didn't matter'" and "I'm still the big winner from yesterday", all the while strutting around as cocky as can be. He basically flipped off the American voter, the GOP, and the rest fo the USA by his smirky little remarks the other day....
O's ego knows no bounds....
Image Image Image

Comrades, it's obvious what has happened here. The voters, who didn't show up, were following the example of the President who doesn't show up. They obviously are on the same page (or golf course) as the President. They are his constituents. What's the problem?

Comrade Marsupial has a point, If Dear Leader (PBUH) can become exemplary by voting "PRESENT" This country is on its way to GLORY!

FORWARD!