Rethuglicans Holding Hostiges in Cooke City, MT

Comrades,

Rethuglikkkans are holding innocent tourists pensioners hostage in a tourist pensioner trap...

With snow closing the roads out of Cooke City, Montana the only route still open goes through Yellowstone National Park. But the park service will only let locals with special stickers on their cars or people with a medical emergency through during the federal shut down.

That leaves about 15 tourist trapped in Cooke City. Read About their plight here

home_page_map.gif

The Peoples Army should take those Rethuglikkans responsible for the Government slowdown shutdown and put them in the People's Gulag and redistribute their ration cards to those poor pensioners.

Thank you for this most important news comrade! We all know what happened the last time evil Rethuglicans closed off roads in the remote areas of the West....

donner_film_landing.jpg

trail.jpg

How can Rethuglikkans host parties in times of shutdown? It's unthinkable.

The Donner Party should become the new name of the Democrat Party. EAT THE RICH!

Rethuglikkkans have EBT ration cards? Who is responsible for such? They must have stolen from poor downtrodden 99%. Or maligned 47%. Or whatever number we are to use this week. (I cannot remember -- my copies of Pravda, Industrial Worker, and NY Times have not arrived because of shutdown.)

Comrade KrystynaKorrekted has called the correct call. Only people- eating Rethugs would take hostage little children and minorities. I bet they eat dog too!!

hostage.jpg

illegals.jpg
Perhaps those poor people trapped by the Rethugglikans can learn something from these undocumented progressives.

DON'T BECOME A REICH WING HOSTAGE!!
Support President Obama & Protect Your Home from the Reich Wing Hostage Takers!
DO IT YOURSELF - "SHUT'ER DOWN" - KIT. Only an $89.95 (per Obamacone™) donation to OFA plus all applicable taxes, fees plus S & H. (Optional chain $5 & includes an entry to dine with Mooch.)
Shut your dacha down today!!
obama cone.gif

[/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr]
[/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr]