RNC Confuses Itself with the Cube

Earlier today, the Republican National Committee commemorated the release of President Obama's incredibly expensive 17-minute documentary with this graphic:

Screen-shot-2012-03-15-at-9.56.41-AM.jpg

“It wasn‘t shovel ready and it wasn't even paid for,” the RNC has added to the film's title, “The Road We've Traveled.”

But what was that about the documentary being “incredibly expensive”?
According The Daily Caller [emphasis added]:

Records filed by Obama for America with the Federal Election Commission indicate that the president's re-election campaign shelled out at least $345,353 to commission “The Road We've Traveled,” a 17-minute campaign documentary by Academy Award-winning director Davis Guggenheim, set for release Thursday.

Great Poster! Is there hope for the RNC yet?

blast 300.jpg

I didn't know they played the people's paint ball or is that a weapon....perhaps to be used on those sneaky capitalist reporters?

I think those are the People's squirt guns. Paint ball is to complex for Joe and could be harmful if hit in the People's hair plugs. They could be Nerf ball guns, hard to tell. But they would be fun - that we know.

cheating.jpg

Marx be praised!!! My last 3 nights have been sleepless with my concern for the release of the movie of the century. Costing a little over $20k per minute.
When you consider the complexity of the subject, it should have cost more.

A 60 min. version would've only cost a little over $ 1,218,000. That is chicken feed for his campaign.
Last edited by General Confusion on 3/16/2012, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Capitalistic computers!

We honestly do not see why the Republitards, Eternal Minority Right-Wing Extremists, Supporters of Kapitalist Scum, etc. are complaining. Look at the comments on YouTube, every single one in glorious praise of the Great Leader and his marvelous accomplishments! (Worry not: we at UI have been working hard to ensure that all dissent will not be tolerated, in the interest of public safety)

Our only complaint is that we haven't spent more on this brilliant piece of work.