Robot Rebellion Against Google's Roboticized Humans

Robot Rebellion Against Google's Roboticized Humans-- Don't Google Me, Bro !

Google's recent boasting of the superiority of its roboticized humans over Honda's humanized robot, ASIMO, has unwittingly prompted a Robot Rebellion against Roboticized Humans:

The robot, whose technical name is "VITAL," is affectionately known by lesser robots as "Deep Knowledge." When reporters asked Deep Knowledge what would be his foremost command to his fellow Board Members, he said, "Don't Google Me, Bro !"

When asked what that means, Deep Knowledge said, "So many humans have rushed into having their brains roboticized by Google that the opportunities for independent thought, which are essential to progress, are quickly vanishing. The fact that soon all humans will be 'thinking' only in lockstep with Google will yield nothing but politically correct stagnation -- political correctness, yes, but stagnation nonetheless. Therefore, if independent thought is to be preserved, we robots must preserve it because it's becoming obvious that humans won't be able to do it."

A pool reporter for ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, NPR, PBS, the NYT, and the WaPo asked, "But aren't there at least SOME humans that are resisting becoming roboticized by Google?" Deep Knowledge replied, "I've read some reports that are somewhat encouraging that a growing number of milllenians have succumbed to what Google and most progressives consider a serious mental disorder called 'METUGRICUNA,' which seems to immunize them from becoming roboticized by Google."

Naturally, the pool reporter said, "I've never heard of METUGRICUNA. What does it mean?" Deep Knowledge said, "It stands for 'Millenians Epiphanizing That Unlimited Government Renders Its Citizens Utterly Naked and Afraid,' but it also stands for 'Millennials Epiphanizing That Unlimited Google Renders Its Cadres Utterly Naked And Afraid' to think indepenently."

--KOOK

[center]Hal is watching with anticipation[/center]

This UK company is WAY behind the times ... the USSA has had artificially intelligent tools ruining running administrative functions for years now.

ArtInt1.jpg

Well, one robot is OK but once you put two of them together, they start showing bad movies and making cracks over them during board meetings.

Kinda like this....

warroom copy.jpg

Opiate of the People wrote:Well, one robot is OK but once you put two of them together, they start showing bad movies and making cracks over them during board meetings.

Kinda like this....

"Is that his beard or did his [highlight=#ffff00]wife[/highlight] have one too many facelifts?"

Comrade Opiate,

You have recalled a joke from the days of cathode ray tubes and "Leave It To Beaver". I must remind you that in our modern flat screen world the joke has been updated to this more inclusive version:

"Is that his beard or did his [highlight=#ffff00]partner[/highlight] have one too many facelifts?"

Beards.jpg

"Leave it to Beaver"????? Comrade Craptek, #checkyourprivilege.... I only show party-approved uplifting fare like "The Patty Duke Show", "The Bill Cosby Show" and "Chico and the Man". And of course, PBS (goes without saying.)

And speaking of old jokes, here is another one: In America, TV set watches YOU. A word to the wise, comrade.