Roe v. Wade Decision Protestors Announce #SexStrike!

Calls for a nationwide sex strike were also gathering momentum on social media and, at one point, “abstinence” was trending on Twitter with more than 26,900 tweets as of Saturday afternoon.

Sex-Strike.jpg

“Women of America: Take the pledge. Because SCOTUS overturned Roe v. Wade, we cannot take the risk of an unintended pregnancy, therefore, we will not have sex with any man — including our husbands — unless we are trying to become pregnant,” one Twitter user wrote.

Sex Strike2.jpg

One woman carried a sign stating Abortion is Health Care. Right, tell that to the baby that was killed.

Abortion is Health Care.jpg

And then there is this guy...

People glorify killing babies, yet many are unable to understand why there are so many mass shootings?

The cause is not difficult to figure out; Stop glorifying killing!

Been done before. Didn't work. See "Lysistrata" (411 BC).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata

(Besides, a casual look at the majority of pro-abortion protesters—largely bitter, white, post-middle age suburbanite Karens—and one has to conclude they'd be doing everyone a favor.)

When secular agnostic/atheists control the social safety net, it’s a trap destroying the vulnerable.

Roe v Wade was passed because Norma McCorvey (Jane Doe) lied about being raped.

Here is an interview with Norma McCorvey during an ABC News interview.

Yes. Well, a lot of electric vibrators are lonely this weekend.

Here's a funny picture. "People of all genders need abortions."

people of all genders.jpg

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

I don't understand.  Exactly who or what are these "Women" that will not be engaging in sex?  We don't even know what women are! 

Ever observant and Most Equal Komrad Margaret.  Of course all genders "need" abortions.  To be egalitarian the slaughter must be indiscriminate.  And if we know one thing about the Left, it is that someone must die to make them feel better.  Preferably a lot of someones.  Mere suffering will not do. 

Confused in the Current Truth,

Red Salmon

Several years ago, I tripped at the top of a short flight of stairs and tumbled to the bottom, landing on a stack of "quikrete" bags at the bottom. When I tried to stand, I discovered my right leg was pointed the wrong direction. I managed to get myself up on my left leg, and when I put weight on the other, there was a loud POP!

For a while, it hurt, but I could walk on it. Gradually, though, it deteriorated and today I require a pair of canes to get the short distances I can walk. For everything else, I am confined to a wheelchair.

I find this very inconvenient to my preferred lifestyle, and I feel that I am being held back from my life goals.

Sure, I decided to walk down those stairs, but I've walked down stairs a whole lot of times, and a lot of those times, like this one, I wasn't holding on to the hand rails. Since I did not intend to cripple myself with this action, I cannot be held responsible for the consequences. It is unfair that I cannot work and play the way I used to.

Sure, some people might suggest that life is a series of unexpected events, the consequences of which we have to deal with, but these people are liars. No reasonable person can expect me to bear the burden of changing my lifestyle because I made a single, simple mistake of not grasping the handrail.

I want somebody to fix this, and make somebody else pay for it.

My Legs, My Choice!

Comrade other Ivan, it sounds like you are indeed a victim. Can you remember what trimester you were in at the time? Not that it matters anymore. As a victim, you are priveleged to make the choice to throw yourself down the stairs without consequence, or damage to your fragile self esteem. (Chips or cracks in the jar should be covered by Obamacare in your condition) These are amazing times we live in, and look, the calendar says its almost next Tuesday!

Ah, Obamacare. Always such a comfort in times of trial and tribulation.... Thanks for reminding me, Other Ivan.

Here are some of the ladies that are on #SexStrike.  Sorry guys, you'll just have to look elsewhere!

Sex Strike1.jpg

Sex Strike2.jpg

Sex Strike3.jpg

Sex Strike4.jpg

#SexStrike! 

That would be called ABSTINENCE which is an effective tool to prevent unwanted pregnancies.

1737dd90694459b6.jpeg

Mystery item No. 1

You know, comrades, maybe it’s due to the smallness of a horned lagomorph’s brain, but how can a bloated, oversized government even fit inside a uterus? Sounds painful. Was government way smaller when it got inside that uterus and started gestating?

Besides, uterii don’t shoot bullets, it’s that penis that all those other womyxn were born that way with.

Girls and womyns have refused having sex with me for years, I surrender. They win, now time to make up for their losses! (You know who you are...) I'll even take a shower,

I'll be in the tractor barn.

Well I saw a post proclaiming that a fetus/baby/they/them is just a “mass of cells” of no real value. Technically she is correct. We are all just a “mass of cells” except Hillary, she’s an alien bot. Actually we’re only $24.95 worth of chemicals and water. I wanted to say Bald Eagle eggs are just a “mass of cells” but it’s a Federal crime to destroy them. But why? Sign me: Confused in Indiana

If that panel of beauty queens goes through with their sex strike, Abortion won't be necessary in any case, and the problem is solved by itself... Carry on, ladies. Well Done. By golly, you showed us.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
6/27/2022, 11:49 am
Girls and womyns have refused having sex with me for years, I surrender. They win, now time to make up for their losses! (You know who you are...) I'll even take a shower,

I'll be in the tractor barn.
Not being in the group of "(You know who you are...)" and afraid of being mistaken for one of them, I have been avoiding the tractor barn. I do need some tractor parts so I am wondering if there is some kind of signal I can give to get in there and get my parts? You don't have to take a shower. I can rub some Vics under my nose.

After this press conference I feel the need to prepare quickly.