Rules of the Road

Recent purgings, cleansings, chloroxings and mysterious disappearances at the People's Cube have created a chilling effect on open dialog. Let me assure you that the Cube, as in any Prog society, encourages free and open discussion within the limits of approved conduct.

You may find it helpful to review the "free speech" portion of the People's Bill of Rights so I will submit it as a reminder.

free speech256.jpg
I refer and defer all questions, complaints and general belly-aching to Comrade Moore for clarification.

moore excess.jpg

Is funny you are making posts about roads and Comrade Moore. I have just finished song in honor of Comrade Michael's alleged cannibalistic tendencies which is being called "Mikey's Silver Platter"

It is on glorious new album from Peopleskaraoke, which is entitled "Flabby Road." You will find it here .... in comment #3

https://thepeoplescube.com/post129537.html

Strange but your mention of music reminds me of movies and Hollywood.

skin deep.jpg

Most loyal Comarde Peoples Comarde (umm, might I just call you Comarde, comrade?)

What a highly appropriate exemplification of the Peoples required verbiage and wordage. All should be required to read and reread our Peoples Constitution, so we, comrades and trolls alike, will be fully and entirely informed of the appropriateness of our speech . . . and the inapprops thereof.

shutup.jpg

You may increase your beet rations one portion and have 1... no 2 extra ply's for the Peoples Latrine.

Her Honor, Comrade Judge Colonel Fraulein is getting generous in her decomposed state advanced years old age chronological superiority... Two ply for the SAME PERSON? Unthinkable.