Running AGWONT: Wayfair Boston

We here at the Cube have been warning of the impending disaster as Political Climate Change has subverted the Moral High Ground of Pope Alinsky The First. Before Trumputler's Political Climate Change GWONTers were always able to try the souls of man to find non GWONTers (aka religious conservatives or Rethuglikans) GUILTY!!

But, statistics of hockey sticks show a marked RAPID Political Climate Change occurring in which GWONTers are found GUILTY! of moral turpitude. Yes! Comrades! GWONT is in fact running aGWONT.

Today at KKKapitalist Pig WAYFAIR: Boston certain employees are staging a GWONT Walkout to protest their employer WAYFAIR of (gasp) selling beds for young illegal immigrants to sleep in. And, since WAYFAIR also sells (spit, hiss) bed linens too...they probably are making turpitudious ca$h providing young illegal immigrant children being caged in NAZI Concentration Camp conditions with pillows, sheets and Hello Kitty! comforters, TOO!!

This action on the part of WAYFAIR is TOO Much for these WAYFAIR employed GWONTs to endure.

Championing this movement in running aGWONT is the Fearless People's Representative, AOC.

“Wayfair workers couldn't stomach they were making beds to cage children. They asked the company to stop. CEO said no. Tomorrow, they‘re walking out. This is what solidarity looks like – a reminder that everyday people have real power, as long as we're brave enough to use it.”

"Illegal migrant children should provide their own furniture and bed linens rather than any KKKapitalist Business sell such products to Trumputler's Concentration Camps," said WAYFAIR employed GWONT Protest Organizer.

In additional news, Oscar Mayer GWONT employees are planning a walkout protesting Oscar Mayer earning turpitudious ka$h selling sliced bologna to Amerikkkan Prisons and Jails.

Update News on yesterday's Glorious World of Next Tuesday's (GWONT) employees working at Wayfair: Boston organized walk-out.

This Update is to be read aloud as Comrades knit in silence. (and you can be silent...because this is about hating Trumputler - so CIZ and Gooogie from Cube Karaoke crack down on chatter among ranks: Silence! Cubist Comrades!)

Special Note to Oral Reader: Presentation of Today's Report requires visual projection capabilities. Report to local Cube Commissar to request arrangements.

Comrades: Yuge Success of GWONT Protest Against Wayfair selling beds to furnish Trump's Evil Migrant Prisons.

As reported by Boston.com:

“Hundreds of workers and supporters assembled Wednesday afternoon outside Wayfair's headquarters in Boston in protest of the company's sale of bedroom furniture for detention shelters for migrant children.
“I'm proud to work at Wayfair,” Elizabeth Good, a manager at the online furniture retailer, told the packed Copley Square crowd. “And I'm proud to continue the dialogue that will lead to us ending the support of concentration camps at our southern border.”

Below are horrific images of immigrants lining up to be processed like criminals:

Migrants3.jpg

Immigrant women driven to tears while waiting in line to be processed into Trumputler's Concentration Camp.

Migrants1.jpg

Immigrant children screaming in terror of being separated from their parents when arrested at Trumputler's Border Wall.

Migrants2.jpg

We have seen racist memes of Trumputler's Nazi's

Comrades This Senseless InCarceration of immigrants making the long journey from their homes in Guatemala, Somalia, and Iran to gain entrance into Trumputler's Concentration Camp Cages must stop. !

That Wayfair should profit from supplying Trump's Concentration Camp CAGES waiting to be filled with a seemingly endless line of applicants is immoral.

Migrant_Children.jpg

(code error) Please memory hole last image.

Clearly deluded by greed, a Wayfair spokesman offered the lame excuse that it's not immoral to supply law-abiding customers with their products...in this particular case youth beds..and earn a profit.

In accordance with Saints Cloward and Piven and the directives of the constitutionally protected StateChurch of the Sacred Heart of No Redeemer, borders are NOT LOVE.

Migrant_Love.jpg

Trumputler is treating these immigrant internment torture rooms like they were his own chain of Trump Hotels and this endless line of suffering lining up to get into to them as ….gasp...customers!!
reverent hushedbreath THAT's how evil and diabolical Trumputler is!! ...reverenthushedbreath

KNIt COMRADES. KNIT YOUR QUOTA. WE ARE ‘THAT' CLOSE TO THE ENEMY!!

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549 over and out...

I'm gonna return everything I bought from Wayfair (which is about everything) tonight!
Even though it will cost me about everything in hidden shipping costs, I'm gonna do it! Yeah! Anything to obstruct TRUMP!

Pamalinsky wrote:I'm gonna return everything I bought from Wayfair (which is about everything) tonight!
Even though it will cost me about everything in hidden shipping costs, I'm gonna do it! Yeah! Anything to obstruct TRUMP!

That's the kind of Moral Clarity necessary in this soul trying tumult of Political Climate Change. Thank you for being committed to the cause to obstruct Trump, Pammiealinsky.

Now sit on floor and KNIT IN SILENT SOLIDARITY

jackalopelipsky over and out

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:I'm gonna return everything I bought from Wayfair (which is about everything) tonight!

That's the kind of Moral Clarity necessary in this soul trying tumult of Political Climate Change. Thank you for being committed to the cause to obstruct Trump, Pammiealinsky.

Even though I can't "stand" the idea of knitting, I will "sit on my ass" in abeyance to the very idea.

Komrade Pammy, you're stuck in first gear. If you were thinking like a true Komrade, you would know that you can report the furniture as being kapitalist bastards and ask the military police to "divert" the Siberia train to the People's Wayfair Faktory and Tenements.

[OFF]

How does that wayfair stuff work anyway? It's always puzzled me. Do a bunch of guys turn up in a truck and carry a couch-sized crate to the door, or do you have to put it together Ikea-style?

Pamalinsky wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:

Even though I can't "stand" the idea of knitting, I will "sit on my ass" in abeyance to the very idea.

Jackalopelisky is pretty certain that you can pixelmator your scarf knitting in the Comrade Dufarge Knitting KKKLub...it's the scarf recorded design that's job one in the Comrade Dufarge Knitting KKKlub. So consider these quotes from our GWONT Wayfair: Boston Protest in coming up with your unique Dufarge Scarf of The Struggle.

“I'm proud to work at Wayfair,” Elizabeth Good, a manager at the online furniture retailer, told the packed Copley Square crowd. “And I'm proud to continue the dialogue that will lead to us ending the support of concentration camps at our southern border.”

“We believe that the current actions of the United States and their contractors at the Southern border do not represent an ethical business partnership Wayfair should choose to be a part of,” the letter stated according to the Boston Globe. [highlight=#FFFF99]“At Wayfair, we believe that ‘everyone should live in a home that they love.' Let's stay true to that message by taking a stand against the reprehensible practice of separating families, which denies them any home at all.”[/highlight]

Madeleine Howard, a Wayfair employee and former co-chair of the local DSA, addressed the rally. “I've been working at Wayfair now for about six and a half or seven years,” she said. “I started straight out of college, and this is my first job. This is the first time I had to make sure I was proud of my company. That I was happy to work for them. To make sure we're all adherents of Wayfair values. Like, ‘everyone deserves a home that they love.'”

Matt, who teaches at a private school in Boston, said, “As an educator I work with children every day and I think what the Trump administration is doing is absolutely horrendous. I think ICE should be defunded and abolished. And I applaud the workers for coming together, because when we come together as laborers and refuse to condone this activity and refuse to allow our labor power to promote these policies, that's how we're going to make a difference.”

So much to work with to knit or pixelgator record for future generations to remain on top of the CUBE in the scarves created by the Comrade Dufarge Knitting KKKlub.

jackalopelipsky quietly knitting away...over and out

Comrade Stierlitz,

[highlight=#ffff00]How does that wayfair stuff work anyway? It's always puzzled me. Do a bunch of guys turn up in a truck and carry a couch-sized crate to the door, or do you have to put it together Ikea-style?[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00]
[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00][highlight=#ffffff]<Also Off>[/highlight][/highlight][highlight=#ffff00][highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight][/highlight][highlight=#ffff00][highlight=#ffffff]It depends. Had two guys show up early with a crated sofa. They uncrated it, brought it inside and put it where I wanted it, then took the crate away so I wouldn't have to dispose of it myself. It was awesome! Other things like coffee and end tables do require some simple assembly. The customer service has been great.[/highlight]
[/highlight]

Comrades: News Update on the running aGWONT Wayfair: Boston opposition to Trump. Some new information has come to Full Cube Attention. Running aGWONT is as dangerous as the carbonized petroleum that gushed from the run aGWONT EXXON Valdez harming the local environment.

A Texas reporter in the Rio Grande Valley recorded 300 illegal aliens cross the border and turn themselves in to Border Patrol agents of Trump's DETENTION Centers in a 6-hour period.and gasp.....One of the illegal aliens who crossed the border is a 9-months-pregnant woman who admitted she will be giving birth in a week.

Comrades, should we be concerned that that this soon to arrive future American VOTER might not have a Wayfair Brand CRIB to lay his little head on thanks to the People's Representative Chiquita No Bananas AOC in her political spin off version of Joan Collins in DYNASTY: AOC!

“Wayfair workers couldn't stomach they were making beds to cage children. They asked the company to stop. CEO said no. Tomorrow, they‘re walking out. This is what solidarity looks like – a reminder that everyday people have real power, as long as we're brave enough to use it.”

Comrades, you saw the above ^^^^ visual presentation of future Americans lining up in Honduras, Congo, and Iran to finally made it across the finish line. You saw the images of the women driven to tears and toddler screaming in protestation of Trump's Detention and Separation Policy as they traveled to Trump's BORDER to get processed into Trumputler's Detention CONCENTRATION CAMPs

..and Comrades, we the tax payer aren't even sure if this NEW AMERICAN has a caging CRIB for it's more precious than even our own little head on it's arrival to AMERIKKA????

It's TRUMP's Fault!!!

jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Comrades,

TheRuckus Cutbacks in Boston has re-aquired the gwont employees of WayFair:Boston. They remember taking ruckus time as work when Trumputler wanted to purchase WayFair: Boston beds, pillows and linens, for his inhumane prisons of Immigration Detention Centers. If that separated from parents child cried themselves to sleep, it wasn't going to be in a WayFair sold bed. !!!

The Boston local ruckus is, there's a second gwont brewing among WayFair Employees, City Events Planners, and Professional Fringe Workers.

Second WAYFAIR Boston RUCKUS PLANNED 'IN' BOSTON!!
Sanctioned by Boston's Mayor Wu and possibly by Boston City Council because the RUCKUS, while, ruckus could be held in middle of night during personal time, is, for more transparent gwont purposes, being held during business/office hours. WayFair Boston is sponsoring the entire cost of the RUCKUS!

Today, in BidenTime®, the hard dirt ground beneath the highway bridges and overpasses of Texazistan can also be a Biden Immigration Detainment Center. But that provided housing doesn't have to be squalid and miserable, just sitting in the dirt under a Texazistanian Bridge and Biden Immigration Detainment Center.

At WayFair: Boston, we exchange our time for money producing all kinds of attractive outdoor furniture, gazebos, swings, glider beds, and even carpets. Contributing our design and production line work will allow WayFair Boston to fiscally responsibility to make even a pathetic life, living in the dirt under a Texazistanian Bridge or Overpass and Biden Immigration Detainment Center, one that every illegal border crosser would be as close to everyday homelife™ as it can be.

BidenTime WayFair Boston Ruckus - SECOND TIME, aGWONT!

Since it's during business hours, the Speakers at this Ruckus are high quality GWONT workers. Mayor Wu will get the Ruckus going! Thanks to WayFair: Boston for supplying all chairs, tables, linens, serving ware, stocked beverage of choice coolers, and food, but most of all, and this is most important of all, WayFair: Boston contributed our time, and our expertise to be a constant, in-deliberate, gwont ruckus for everyone.

Pamalinsky wrote:
6/28/2019, 1:39 pm
Comrade Stierlitz,

[highlight=#ffff00]How does that wayfair stuff work anyway? It's always puzzled me. Do a bunch of guys turn up in a truck and carry a couch-sized crate to the door, or do you have to put it together Ikea-style?[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00]
[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00][highlight=#ffffff]<Also Off>[/highlight][/highlight][highlight=#ffff00][highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight][/highlight][highlight=#ffff00][highlight=#ffffff]It depends. Had two guys show up early with a crated sofa. They uncrated it, brought it inside and put it where I wanted it, then took the crate away so I wouldn't have to dispose of it myself. It was awesome! Other things like coffee and end tables do require some simple assembly. The customer service has been great.[/highlight]
[/highlight]
Um, Comrade Stierlitz my dear friend,

Regarding your first two queries: Um, they do arrive and carry it to your doorstep and, if you're really nice to them, they will slide it into your house. Actually, the delivery guys were very nice and knew I would be mucho happy when my couch was revealed. They took all the covering and boxes away! They enjoyed my applause immensely! They deserved it. We all worked together to assemble it Gangnam Style. Yeah, that's the new way to get things done.

Meanwhile, with the new system in place on TPC, I notice there are many gaps in my narrative that describe actual things regarding type and punctuation that are supposed to be hidden. Maybe I'm the only one who can see this from my computer. Just sayin' and hopein' that's not true.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/26/2019, 10:57 am
We here at the Cube have been warning of the impending disaster as Political Climate Change has subverted the Moral High Ground of Pope Alinsky The First. Before Trumputler's Political Climate Change GWONTers were always able to try the souls of man to find non GWONTers (aka religious conservatives or Rethuglikans) GUILTY!!

But, statistics of hockey sticks show a marked RAPID Political Climate Change occurring in which GWONTers are found GUILTY! of moral turpitude. Yes! Comrades! GWONT is in fact running aGWONT.

Today at KKKapitalist Pig WAYFAIR: Boston certain employees are staging a GWONT Walkout to protest their employer WAYFAIR of (gasp) selling beds for young illegal immigrants to sleep in. And, since WAYFAIR also sells (spit, hiss) bed linens too...they probably are making turpitudious ca$h providing young illegal immigrant children being caged in NAZI Concentration Camp conditions with pillows, sheets and Hello Kitty! comforters, TOO!!

This action on the part of WAYFAIR is TOO Much for these WAYFAIR employed GWONTs to endure.

Championing this movement in running aGWONT is the Fearless People's Representative, AOC.

"Illegal migrant children should provide their own furniture and bed linens rather than any KKKapitalist Business sell such products to Trumputler's Concentration Camps," said WAYFAIR employed GWONT Protest Organizer.

In additional news, Oscar Mayer GWONT employees are planning a walkout protesting Oscar Mayer earning turpitudious ka$h selling sliced bologna to Amerikkkan Prisons and Jails.
Hey listen Comrades, my most favorite part of anything that is said about this acronym, GWONT, is that it sounds exactly like a real monster! Which it is! Go GWONT! For once they say what they mean!

Someone should make a horror movie about GWONTS! Yeah, that's the ticket!

Just off Newswire

Wayfair workers pledge all their future paychecks to provide outdoor furniture and decorations for illegals living under Southern Border Bridges.