Russian Bear Cuddles Chinese First Lady

Foreignpolicy.com The first unspoken rule of diplomacy might be "Don't hit on the president's wife," but Russia's newly single president Vladimir Putin seems to have missed the memo.

As Comrade Barack “Dear Leader” Obama and party goer Chong von Pinger discussed voter rights issues, Leader Putin made his move. Turning toward Chinese first lady Peng Liyuan, Putin abruptly stood, grasped his warm furry coat in both strong hands, and draped it chivalrously around the first lady's delicate shoulders. She smiled. Putin smirked in Comrade Obama's general direction. The crowd gasped!

Is it me, or are they ignoring "the most intelligent man in the room"?

Comrade Jello brains, have you not read the current truth? Like our own "Cone of Silence" Dear Leader (PBUH) now has the "Chewing Gum of Invisibility"

Dear Leader must have been ill and used this gum to protect his image, unlike George Bush <spit> who threw up at the dinner table.

Jan. 11, 1992: President Bush Gets Sick in Japan

Boy, I am so old that I can remember when most equal Soviets and most equal Chinese hated each other. But then we have always been at war with Eastasia. <,sigh>>

Comrade Fhalkyn, Dear Leader is in the bottom left corner of the pic