Russian healthcare no longer accepting senior military officers

Russian healthcare is free.  Not only is it free, but Bloomberg rates it as 55 out of 55.  Imagine that - 55 stars!  Not even North Korea can compete with that.  But in spite of being the best healthcare system on the planet, it has come under unexpected strains which have caused the Ministry of Health to make some adjustments to the program.

After a conference with his leading and most loyal generals, Putin agreed that being a senior military officer must now be seen as a preexisting condition that can no longer be covered by Russia's nationalized healthcare system.  From now on, Putin informed his military staff, any Russian officer who receives a promotion to general or admiral does so at his own risk.  Even though leaders of private military groups have already been phased out of the program, declared Putin, it was still necessary to make additional cuts in health coverage.

Storm Shadow.jpg

Ironically, the announcement came on September 21, just one day before Ukrainian launched storm shadow missiles struck the naval headquarters of Russia's Black Sea Fleet.  Upon hearing the news early the next day, Admiral Viktor Sokolov was overheard shouting during a phone call with the Kremlin, "Shoigu!  Gerasimov!  Where is my ******* health care!?"  An answer was not immediately forthcoming, but generals Shoigu and Gerasimov simply shrugged and agreed it was a moot point, anyway.

Has anybody been able to get through the Putin-care website yet?

("if you like your Doktor, you can request to be in the same gulag with your Doktor...")

I hear that the Russians used a beta version of the Obamacare portal software. Sure, it may take so long to get connected that you die before it happens...but is that a bug or a feature?

Sokolov must have been having trouble logging on...

230926-russian-admiral-hero_xinpay.jpg

Russia has provided irrefutable video and photographic evidence that Admiral Sokolov is alive and in excellent health. Don't believe me? See for yourself (please ignore viewer comments which are all Ukrainian propaganda).

Here he is in a cabinet meeting with Putin...

Sokolov Fine 01.jpg

...and here he is enjoying a refreshing dip in his beloved Black Sea.

Sokolov Fine 02.jpg

You heard him - nothing happened. The Black Sea Fleet, in the meantime, continues to meet all its tasks with positive emotions and unabated success.

Has Comrade Admiral Sokolov been seen sniffing the hair of young girls, or falling down, or off of a bicycle?

I suspect I've seen this somewhere before, but I can't put my finger on it...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
9/29/2023, 11:46 am
Has Comrade Admiral Sokolov been seen sniffing the hair of young girls, or falling down, or off of a bicycle?

I suspect I've seen this somewhere before, but I can't put my finger on it...

That may be what saved his life as we see in this latest unaltered image.

sokolov sniffing.jpg