Russians celebrate Stalin's birthday in Red Square

Comrades- Why were we not informed of this great event so we could celebrate too?

Russians celebrate Stalin's birthday in Red Square

By Alissa de Carbonnel
MOSCOW | Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:55am EST

stalin_celebration.jpg

(Reuters) - Supporters of former Communist dictator Josef Stalin laid flowers on his grave Tuesday to mark the 131st anniversary of his birth in a show of support at a time when his legacy is hotly debated in Russia.

A crowd of about 500 [highlight=#FFFF00]mostly elderly citizens[/highlight] waved red hammer-and-sickle flags gas and cheered as speakers denounced Kremlin moves to balance Stalin's hero status with reminders of the oppression and violence that marked his rule

"Again we reaffirmed that Stalin's era was the most productive, victorious and unique in the history of our state," Communist party leader Gennady Zyuganov said.

President Dmitry Medvedev is expected to launch a new "de-Stalinisation" drive in January to battle the Soviet leader's lingering cult status with an education campaign on the millions who died in purges, forced collectivization, and Gulag hard labor camps under his orders.

But his legacy remains one of the most sensitive issues in Russia and rights groups have voiced alarm over attempts by officials, especially during Vladimir Putin's 2000-2008 presidency, to whitewash his crimes in textbooks and play up his role in industrializing the country. FULL STORY

Because the Czar of Important Events failed to announce it ahead of time. Since we don't have a Czar of Important Events, I am using the wormhole to make sure you are appointed to that position last year, so that now we can blame you for not notifying us as you should have. What do you have to say in your defense before being being found guilty of your crimes and sent to reeducation camp?

Comrades,

What is truly remakable is that ANYBODY survived Joseph Stalin tooo remember his record.

While it may seem cruel and heartless, we have to remember, it was for the common good, and it is our fault this happened. Whether you were born or not is inconsequential to the affixation of guilt. All those who disagree please step out side.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Because the Czar of Important Events failed to announce it ahead of time. Since we don't have a Czar of Important Events, I am using the wormhole to make sure you are appointed to that position last year, so that now we can blame you for not notifying us as you should have. What do you have to say in your defense before being being found guilty of your crimes and sent to reeducation camp?

Colonel 7.62- I am still in the re-education camp. I started out farming. When the government blew that all to hell, I went logging until the government blew that to hell. Then I became a building contractor until Jimmy Carter blew that to hell. I got to pay a lot of 27% interest at the same time the cost of everything tripled. Wife found a gigolo and they utilized the government's no-fault divorce and I lost everything. I went to Alaska and worked my ass off until my health failed. Ended up retraining in computers and went at that until I ended up in the hospital with DVT blood clots in both legs and one arm. Along the line I remarried and she still has me in the hysteronics re-education camp.

I have become aware that as a white man, it's all my fault. And I will pay, and pay and pay.

Comrade Scratchy, I denounce you for being a whiner. There is only one acceptable response when someone asks how's life in the Collective: "I can't complain."

Now then, let me wish a Happy Birthday to our beloved Uncle Joe and let me also spit on anyone who talks of De-Stalinization.

www.reuters.jpg

"Supporters of former Communist dictator Josef Stalin laid flowers on his grave Tuesday to mark the 131st anniversary of his birth ..." HE DIED!!! WHY DID I NOT GET A MEMO!!!
OH!!, I am besides myself. Right in the middle of our lovely non-specific holiday festivities, and you give such bad news!

Hey....I have a great idea !

The[highlight=#ffffff] Stalin [/highlight]supporters should take their show on the road
and do the same thing in Kiev on Christmas Day !

Red Square....since you're from the Ukraine, I bet you could just imagine how popular that would be !

When I first read this, I thought, how many people could be inside our beloved leader Red Square!

Then it occured to me, maybe two or three, if they're little people.

final%20TimeBandits(1).jpg

By the look of 'em, I'd say they're just more czars appointed by Obama.

Comrades ,

Some said about life here they can't complain. This is denounced as false, with the new breathe of freedom, you can complain! Before doing so, please have all your belongings packed, for efficient handling. Depending on the guard present, you will either be shot to death on the spot, or sent on a 20 year Siberian re-education vacation to make repairs to M56.

In this gulag you can say anything you want, only once!

Reiuxcat wrote:When I first read this, I thought, how many people could be inside our beloved leader Red Square!
Those were all my inner comrades!

In Soviet psychiatry, everyone is allowed to have one or more inner comrades. But one has to be a distinguished leader of the masses with a substantial position in the Party to have up to a hundred! That should tell you something about the true rank of the People's Director who managed to accommodate as many as 500 inner comrades, and the amount of vodka it took to celebrate accordingly!

All praise the glorious Inner Collective!

Red Square wrote:That should tell you something about the true rank of the People's Director who managed to accommodate as many as 500 inner comrades, and the amount of vodka it took to celebrate accordingly!

New meaning to the term "Inner Party"