Sarah Palin Uses Known Methane Polluting Transportation

Sarah Palin, in yet another callous disregard for our environment, has recently begun using transportation that is proven to produce methane. Methane is a poisonous gas that if produced and concentrated in sufficient quantities can cause unconsciousness and even death. Methane is also a leading contributor to the destruction of the ozone layer increasing skin cancer risks throughout the entire planet.

To make matters even worse Palin did not even equip her ride with any pollution control devices allowing all gases produced to escape totally unhindered.

"Drill Baby Drill" Palin, who fancies herself as some sort of energy expert from her brief failed tour as Governor of Alaska, a state with bountiful natural gas supplies, would be well aware of the dangers methane causes yet once again persists on flouting her hatred for the environment by this overt and totally callous act.

Sarah Palin using known methane belching polluting transportation

This is disgraceful! Beside forcing this poor creature to work (pardon my language) she does not even both to use a stopped. The methane flatulencery is dangerous, poison which pollutes the atmosphere which we are forced to breath. Coughing, I'm coughing!!

I OFFICIALLY DENOUNCE HER. . . . such an ugly woman should not be seen in public, much less, looking like that. (mutter mutter curse).

Comrades, has the latter horse been fitted with a new, Party Approved catalytic converter device? And we assume this device was funded by Dear Leader's green stimulus money shower?

Was she riding that horse ethically? Did she ask it whether or not she was allowed to ride? I thought not. Where is PETA when you need them?

And don't forget all that carbon dioxide! I doubt she paid for her carbon credits.

Comrades,

Look on the positive side. If Dear Leader or his fellow Democratick associates run out of hot air, we can confiscate this creature to supply their needs. From each horse according to his methane supply to each politician according to his need for hot gassy air. It's a win-whinny situation.

I had a few moments trying to compare the two as far who represents our future and the best ride.

Is there no doubt Obama wins hands down?

Palin doesn't limit herself to terrestrial methane emitters. I have photographic proof. She routinely flies pterodactyls which emit vast quantities of methane high into the atmosphere for the purpose of attempting to reverse our attempt to save the climate. She even attempted to prevent GAIA Minister Neytiri from accomplishing her mission to rescue and revive the beloved Bi-Polar Bear found frozen in the Artic in the Blizzards of 2010 and 2011:

Image.

--Peeples Journalist.

She flies? I thought the skies were reserved for the Goracle's Lear Jet. Or is it Gulfstream? Of course, being the Goracle, he probably has at least one of both.

Comrades,

Both of his planes are Leer Jets!Is it not the cow that produces an excessive amount of methane?

Komrades, please be aware that you are putting the cart before the horse's ass. This primitive form of vehicular transport the cursed Right Wing Reaktionary Palinis using in photo is NOT primarily a methane-emitter. Is foremost a compost-producer and valuable green tool for all progressive soil-enrichment agricultural cooperatives. The high quality fertilizer produced by this earth-friendly sustainable organic technology can be harnessed and ridden to nearby gulag to our own ends. Comrades - as the pathetic Kapitalists themselves often say: "Do not look a gift horse in the ass mouth" This is cutting edge sustainable bio-teknology for future thought kriminal mass graves beet farms and cabbage plantation. Also Comrades I must confess - that enemy of the people's struggle Palin is "hot to trot" !! I mean, ehm...."hot to TROTSKY" [sorry] Now where did I put icepick? I have little party business to attend to...
.Image

Comrades

The Lamestream media strikes again. John McCain was a great running mate because he was only slightly left of where she is on the political spectrum.

We should push to get her appointed as the "Feelgood Czar".