Sawyer, Romney Piercing Interview

Diane Sawyer impaled Mitt Romney by piercing his "common man" facade. Sawyer asked if Governor Romney could seriously expect, with his vast riches, to identify with common people. Originality is not Ms. Sawyer's strong suit.

Romney could have pointed our Dear Diane's $40 million net worth and her $12 million annual income. I would enjoy hearing her responding as to how she relates to American people. Our little Junior Miss/Deep Throat Suspect has been busy relating to the American People since 1962.

Source

We expect that Diane's director husband also has substantial net worth of his own. I might have asked Ms. Sawyer how, with such an exorbitant salary, she could only have accumulated $40 million in net worth. Perhaps Mr. Romney could help Diane with her budget.

I must watch this interview tonight. Just to see if she stands real close to him, dons her simpering schoolgirl smile, puts her hands behind her back, and then thrusts her boobs out like she did when she interviewed Obama a couple of years ago.

Lemme 'splain it to yez, OK? If you're a liberal, progressive, Democrat, you can be worth $$$$$$billions$$$$$$$, and not be considered part of that criminal one percent. Because if you're a LPD, you're down with the people (somehow). You support the poor and downtrodden - in word if not in deed. All you need to do, if you are an insanely wealthy LPD, is "invest" in the Obama campaign. It's the most important investment you can make. Otherwise, you're just a dirty kulak.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
It appears, Herr Komrade, that you require some mindless purging....

One does not point out the hypocrisy in a liberal, for such hypocrisy is -- frankly -- impossible. To speak of someone as being "hypocritical" would imply that there exists some arbitrary set of immutable, unchanging standards…which implies that there is some kind of absolute truth which governs our physical universe. And to imply this indicates that you are some Bible-thumping Neanderthal conservative.

You see, we Progressives believe in something called CurrentTruth...which means truth is whatever we say it is a sophisticated thing that only we -- highly evolved beings with degrees from ivy league academia -- are able to define. Thus, standards and socially acceptable moral behaviour are based on whatever we -- the enlightened Progressives (of which Diane is a member) -- deem adequate to apply for the moment, as the circumstances require.

Only a Bible-thumping Neanderthal conservative “Christian” TEA-bagging RethugliKKKan thus can be a hypocrite as he/she/it has chosen to impose upon his/heritself a rigid set of standards based on some quaint, flat-earth mythology upon themselves.

But by virtue of the wisdom of Charles Darwin, we progressives have evolved beyond such silly superstitions. We have evolved to such a point that we are better, stronger, faster, and smarter than the rest of the human race. As such, we are -- scientifically speaking -- the best suited to be the guardians of what right and wrong shall be for the benefit of all.

And, based on the various stages of evolved beings beneath within our purview, we are compelled customise standards accordingly.

So, when we exercise our right to employ post-natal contraception upon you, you will understand it is for your own good.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
As an adjunct, I will add that we -- the Progressive Elites -- have a much more highly refined set of senses that allow us to empathise with the day to day struggles of the common, lesser-evolved prole, despite our aloof natures and enormous bank accounts.

Instinctively, the underdeveloped masses understand this and it is why they allow us to corral and husband them as the cattle they are. They understand that we will protect them from the predators -- like Romney -- who hunt them in the wild.

This is why they understood when Bill Clinton told them he could “Feel their pain” -- even though he had never put in an honest day of labour in his life.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote:post-natal contraception
Comrade, I am unfamiliar with this delightful phrase. The People's lexicon is happy.

I just heard Andrea Tarantula on FOX talking about the absurdity of Diane Sawyer condemning Romney's riches in the bold face of Sawyer and her husband's own wealth. Granted, Ms. Tarantula could have had independent thought, but it was shocking to hear the verbatim recitation of the People's dogma. Are we shaping the people's thought with strong communism?

It should be noted that we, Andrea and I, both stopped short of calling Diane Sawyer a Prog Whore Tool out of our shared humanitarian sensibilities and our respect for Left Wing Media Whores.

tantaros.jpg