School Indoctrination: Obama Youth

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Today was the first day back in the school district I teach in for faculty. In our annual first faculty meeting of the year we always get an agenda with a “To Do” list for the year.

One of the first things on the list was Obama's propaganda speech to be given Tuesday, Sept. 8th to school children across our country. Here is the .doc being sent out to schools HERE

It was disgusting to sit there watching how excited my building principal and other staff members (although not all) were over this development.

Tomorrow is our school wide district meeting for everyone from our district. I am charging the batteries tonight and will be taking footage tomorrow should anything “interesting” come up from the various leaders of our district. If it does you'll be the first to see it.

It should be against the law for any child to stay home on September 8. Let it be the beginning of many glorious speeches that our children must endure, and any teacher who does not comply with all instructions, and who does not make sure all children hear this speech should be sent directly to a teacher's re-education camp.

I will be dispatching Revolutionary Red Guards to ensure that no child is left behind on this most important day of training for our Glorious World of Next Tuesday.

Excellent comrades. Next we line them up and implant them with a government ID chip give them swine flu vaccine.

Broadside wrote:
Today was the first day back in the school district I teach in for faculty.

Hi Broadside!

Nice post.
In your education career.....was Bill Ayers involved in your training in any way shape or form?

I'm just wondering how you escaped indoctrination?
My finger is on the return key to send a message to the supposedly now defunct: [email protected].

;-)

In your education career.....was Bill Ayers involved in your training in any way shape or form?

I'm just wondering how you escaped indoctrination?

Well, I WAS born in Chicago and am now a public education teacher. How in the world I escaped the indoctrination I don't know. I will be looking behind my back next week as I resist another generation of indoctrination. If you don't hear from me it is because I'm at "camp".

Order to Parents:

Make sure you get together with other parents, and tell everyone to fill their children with a full plate of undercooked beans the morning before the speech so they can have a flatulence contest during the speech.

They can't get in trouble for flatulence, can they?

Are you kidding me? Of course they can. Green house emmisions are serious business and if you are going to fart more than allowed you will need to purchase credits to do so. Any farts that you hold in will save the planet (and the polar bears).

Leninka wrote:Image
Order to Parents:

Make sure you get together with other parents, and tell everyone to fill their children with a full plate of undercooked beans the morning before the speech so they can have a flatulence contest during the speech.

Yes we can! But fortunately I, Opiate of the People, have the solution. Simply tell the school that the noisy child's family is from another culture where intentional flatulence is a sign of approval, similar to the Middle Eastern custom of burping after a good meal to show appreciation. Nothing like a good dose of multiculturalism to get the progressive juices flowing! The principal will be so proud of his school's diversity and tolerance, heshe will probably write the White House and brag about how many kids broke wind during the speech. Show your approval of Obama's speech by farting! Yay!

In preparation for the President's address:<P><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/SMxOPvIohcM&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

My "School Indoctrination" image made Michelle Malkin's site today for her new syndicated column.

Leninka wrote:It should be against the law for any child to stay home on September 8. Let it be the beginning of many glorious speeches that our children must endure, and any teacher who does not comply with all instructions, and who does not make sure all children hear this speech should be sent directly to a teacher's re-education camp.
Image Good idea Leninka, I'll get the van, you get the candy.Image
(off)
So much redundancy here (cough)Orwell spinning in his grave(cough).

On another note though, I was surprised to see some TEA party protesters outside the college I'm at yesterday. I was driving home from the doc's office, and at first, I thought they were typical libby college protesters, but a closer look revealed them to be TEA party protesters. What was even more interesting is they were standing outside the college.

Comrade Broadside,

Congratulations! It is an excellent image.

Comrade Elliott,

Yes, I am hearing stories about TEA party goers even in the People's Republic of Minnesota.

Yes, I am hearing stories about TEA party goers even in the People's Republic of Minnesota.

The Minnesota town that I live in has had two massive Tea Parties over the last few months. We had over 400 people at the last one. Juxtapose this with 20 to 30 dirty hippies you would get standing outside the locan health food store during the Bush years.

Comrade Elliott,

Indeed! Why, were I so gauche as actually to spawn, I'd immediately sign that poor exploited misunderstood roguish heart-of-gold (re)distributor of gastronomic joy to babysit my children.

{prog off}
I am so happy I am through with public education in the US and have children involved in it, either. My HS now has (thankfully unarmed) guards roaming the hallways, metal detectors at the entrances, Chi-town and Mexican gang trouble, and who knows what they "teach." When I was a senior, about a quarter dropped out (thanks for lowering my ranking, comrades); I expect the dropout rate is lower, but then again when everyone gets an A, why drop out? But it still happens anyway.
{prog on}

Leninka wrote:Image
Order to Parents:

Don't be ridic, Leninka, darling golumpka! There is a quiz about the finer points of flatulence next week at my unit's school!

Comrade Tonya,

Is that People Approved™ flatulence? I expect a full report and said flatulence study, these corpses will not hold one in no matter what the Woomba Loomba's try, and frankly we are running out of carbon credits!

Comradette Tonya Greipenweiner,

Would that be in chemistry class, where students learn how their flatulence depletes the ozone layer, enhances the greenouse effect, inflates Al Gore's ego, causes desertification, contributes to exploitation of people (as FairTrade goods neither stink nor lead to stinking), and clarifies why the burning of fossil fuels is a sin? Will students get to light their own farts?

A child of an earlier regressive age, I had to wait until college to carry out the latter experiment without supervision. However, it did make consciousness-expanded or -dulled girls giggle, which can lead to biology experiments for which I did not receive college-approved credit. But I have trust that a more progressive curriculum can remedy that defect as well.

Comrades - I wept tears of joy when my little prole came home today & sung his praise of Dear Leader...

Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said that all must lend a hand and
turn our country into banana land.

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said we must be fair today
and give the lazy half our pay.

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said that we must take a stand
and take our money from the “man”.

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said red, yellow, black or white
all good commies are equal in his sight.

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama
Yes we can - single payer is our plan
to devastate the motherland.

Mmm, mmm, mm
Barack Hussein Obama

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comradette Tonya Greipenweiner,

Would that be in chemistry class, where students learn how their flatulence depletes the ozone layer, enhances the greenouse effect, inflates Al Gore's ego, causes desertification, contributes to exploitation of people (as FairTrade goods neither stink nor lead to stinking), and clarifies why the burning of fossil fuels is a sin? Will students get to light their own farts?

A child of an earlier regressive age, I had to wait until college to carry out the latter experiment without supervision. However, it did make consciousness-expanded or -dulled girls giggle, which can lead to biology experiments for which I did not receive college-approved credit. But I have trust that a more progressive curriculum can remedy that defect as well.

The Commiseration of Educratic Idiotizers has deemed the proper class for Exploring Flatulence is in the 7th grade Strategic Literacy class, where, in addition to learning about malodorous body functions and viscous opaque excretions, the duncelings will also be matriculating in the sorts of things which might usefully induce phobias of various types, which - as we know, means a more malleable and controllable segment of the population.

Remember, people: A phobic and frightened population is the most powerful tool of the Party!

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:Comrades - I wept tears of joy when my little prole came home today & sung his praise of Dear Leader...

Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said that all must lend a hand and
turn our country into banana land.

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said we must be fair today
and give the lazy half our pay.

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said that we must take a stand
and take our money from the “man”.

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama
He said red, yellow, black or white
all good commies are equal in his sight.

Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama
Yes we can - single payer is our plan
to devastate the motherland.

Mmm, mmm, mm
Barack Hussein Obama

I hope, for the sake of your young pioneer that you stress that some Party members are more equal than others.

But I digress, Comrade.
Reading the Paean of Praise to the One reminds me of an old commercial, which I have thoughtfully sanitized here, for your edification:

Mmm good! Mmm good!
That's what dead capitalist bourgeois swine are, mmm good!

Comrade Tonya!

Dead Capitalist Bourgeois Swine are my delicacy! Please meet me at your nearest Graveyard so that may discuss the procurement of said delight.

Glorious Comrade Alfred!

A candidate for People's Karaoke if I ever saw one. I will teach my little proles this song right away!

Hail Obama!

Comrade Alfred! One need only to visit the bastions of Capitalist Swinedom in the Halls of Filthy Lucre, also known as Banks....but failing to find a bank that hasn't failed, you might have better more delicious luck at KC Masterpiece! Remember, also, comrade, Bourqeoise Swine are succulent! So masticate with gusto, but use napkins.

Comradette Tonya Greipenweiner,

I am pleased to learn that this matter has been settled for 7th grade. It is curious that that same year the chemistry teacher next door failed to wash adequately a beaker or other container and thus created an unintentional small bomb. It went off with a loud bang, lots of smoke and screams, a pungent smell, and some injuries from flying glass.

The chem teacher was a fat man, and speculation was rife among the males, in particular. Perhaps 6th grade would be better?

Comrade_Tovarich -

I recognize your glorious Maoist hairstyle in one of these condoms. Apparently the makers imply that by using these condoms you can prevent people like Mao from coming into this world. That is a rather ambiguous position bordering on a proggish hatred of all humanity, so I don't even know what to make of it.

Perhaps giving out these condoms in history class will help public school students to get a better grasp of the subject at hand.

Comrade Red Square,

Are these rationed under the brand Prog-In™ or iContain™ (inspired by Bill Clinton's feeling our pain)?

You got it, Comrade Tovarich. And they are also endorsed by comrades Longinof, Stronginof, Putitin, and Neveroff.

Comrade Red Square,

Would the main factory be located in Kharkov/f?

The school vacations are getting longer I see. We need more time and shovels to put our indebted progeny who are working off their worthless degrees mining gold.