Screaming Headless Torso

Comrades,

It's been a busy day for your Disseminator of Propaganda, but more breaking news from this morning. A man's body was found—minus one head—this morning by a man walking his dog in Evanston, IL.

After hearing this news, the first thing that came to mind was wondering about Mrs. Al's husband. Afterall, it was his head that was missing, and we all are familar with the drill...

To read the full story here.

Any bets on if he listened to conservative talk radio or was a Tea Party member?

A man's body was found—minus one head—this morning by a man walking his dog in Evanston, IL.

oh wheee, when I first read your most eloquent comment I thought a body was found BY a headless man. You can image my dismay?! Was this a transferable disease? some malady causing a scourge on the countryside of downtown, created by the Bush regime? (spit)

But as for Mr. Czarweary, I think it more likely he is the doer than the done. (after all, he is a "professional" cough cough)

Speaking of going headless. Another one of our loyal comrades has run afoul of the law.

goofy.jpg
Penn Valley dean's throat slashed minutes before governor's talk
By CHRISTINE VENDEL and MARÁ ROSE WILLIAMS
The Kansas City Star

Authorities have charged Casey Brezik in the slashing Tuesday of Albert Dimmitt Jr., the dean of instruction at Metropolitan Community College-Penn Valley.

Jackson County prosecutors today charged a student wearing a bullet-resistant vest with slashing the throat of a dean at the Metropolitan Community College-Penn Valley just 20 minutes before Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon was scheduled to speak there.

Kansas City police were investigating whether the attack was originally intended for Nixon because of the bullet-resistant vest and Brezik's political views, including recent rants on his Facebook page.

In earlier postings, he referred to himself as a radical and posted several updates challenging people to take a stand, including being willing to “lay your life on the line.”

He was also arrested in June for spitting on an officer during a protest at a G-20 summit, according to his Facebook page.

The suspect — dressed all in black — appeared to be under the influence of drugs, police said. Officers found marijuana in his front pocket.

Other students described him as having demonic tattoos and said he had written symbols on a wall poster before the incident began. Brezik reportedly has a tattoo on his hand of an “A” with a circle around it — an anarchist symbol.

Relatives referred to Brezik as an “anarchist” when they reported him missing to Raytown police last year.

Brezik's Facebook page paints a portrait of an angry man. He had 26 friends and bragged in June about being the first person arrested at the G-20 Summit.

“Crossed the security fence. Ran from the cops. Was tackled. Spit on an officer. Was arrested, charged, and deported. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED,” he wrote.

Last week, Brezik posted a story about a small Florida church whose members planned to burn copies of the Quran. Then on Monday, Brezik wrote: “This is now a Holy war. Scriptures have been desecrated. War U can't handle. Make a choice and quick.”

Other students described him as having demonic tattoos and said he had written symbols on a wall poster before the incident began. Brezik reportedly has a tattoo on his hand of an “A” with a circle around it — an anarchist symbol

Clearly he's a reichwing, hate mongering, racist, homophobic anti- dear Leader crazy person.

humm, but according to the last sentence, he sounds Mooslimic, so disregard my previously regarded comment.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
A man's body was found—minus one head—this morning by a man walking his dog in Evanston, IL.

oh wheee, when I first read your most eloquent comment I thought a body was found BY a headless man. You can image my dismay?! Was this a transferable disease? some malady causing a scourge on the countryside of downtown, created by the Bush regime? (spit)

But as for Mr. Czarweary, I think it more likely he is the doer than the done. (after all, he is a "professional" cough cough)

Fraulein,

Actually there is an ongoing investigation to who this man was. They determined he was a 21-year old white male who lived in an apartment nearby. I'm not sure if he was a Jihadist looking to plant pipe bombs in the nearby school, but the coroner's autopsy determined that he blew his own head, and an arm, off with a pipe bomb. No suicide notes have been found, and no motives have been discovered either.

I was implying Mr. Czarweary was the 'doer'. That's what made me think about him and this story.

Question for Mrs. Al:

If Comrade Brezik was found with marijuana and an anarchist tatoo on his hand, why would he be upset at someone threatening to burn Quarans? Is it possible he's a muslim?

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:...
Fraulein,

Actually there is an ongoing investigation to who this man was. They determined he was a 21-year old white male who lived in an apartment nearby. I'm not sure if he was a Jihadist looking to plant pipe bombs in the nearby school, but the coroner's autopsy determined that he blew his own head, and an arm, off with a pipe bomb. No suicide notes have been found, and no motives have been discovered either.

I was implying Mr. Czarweary was the 'doer'. That's what made me think about him and this story.

Thank for your most clear clarification. (I should know not to enjoy a taste of the beet vodka before ... well, before anything, but I digress...)

This is indeed a mysterious mystery . . . all those body parts, thrown about, such a mess. I don't know why these people can't keep their disputes in their own bunker.
As far as Mr. Al goes, I think it best not to discuss such things in OPEN PUBLIC FORUMS. (cough cough)

It almost sounds like a charge of murder has been levied against Mrs Alczarweary, but being a Member of the Party Elite, is she not above the laws meant only to control serfdom?

Unless of course she transgresses against the Party... that's a whole different can of beets.

If that should happen, I know just the guy to call...

Kojak.jpg

Don't forget his newly revised pay plan through paypal.

sucker.jpg

I believe I heard him mention something along the lines of "bend over, grab your ankles........." & "decapitation with a pocket knife"... but I didn't catch all of it. Sorry.