Secret People's technology outed by non-person Limbaugh

Comrades!

That Enemy of the state Limbaugh has outed Dear Leaders' new technology, People's Shoes™. He thought this was some kind of joke, but no one has noticed our successful testing, until its too late!

Successful test of Peoples Shoes by anonymous test subject:

airowebamas.jpg
And now they have successfully been deployed to our new demographic voting block!

peoplestech.jpg
Meet your makers, you rethugliKKKan scum! There is no way you will be able to tolerate the onslaught of People's Shoes™!

VIVA LA SHOE!!!

ObamaShoes.jpg
Sí se puede!

OBAMA SHOES: Illegals Are Wearing ‘Obama Shoes'

The latest in undocumented democrat voter fashion, get yours today!

I heard the NFL plans to use the shoes as a replacement for the pig skins because the former was racist.

Everyone sing along now:

"Don't you step on my Blue State shoes..."

Hammer and Loupe wrote:I heard the NFL plans to use the shoes as a replacement for the pig skins because the former was racist.
It would be totally possible...the only thing that can't be replaced by shoes with the likeness of Dear Leader emblazoned on them would be Dear Leader. He might be improved by wearing shoes with his likeness on them, but this opens up a whole new "chicken v. egg" argument about whether Dear Leader is completely perfect, or if there would be any room for improvement. This kind of thinking leads to a slippery slope which in turn leads to mass graves full of political enemies. Image

31109-1.jpg

Someone has obviously broken into accidentally used the 'Campaign 2044' production run. Hope this doesn't give anything away about future plans.

" OBAMA '44 "

I do believe that this shoe label on the heel signifies the lowest voter approval rating the MSM will allow our Dear Leader to have.

Krasnodar wrote:" OBAMA '44 "

I do believe that this shoe label on the heel signifies the lowest voter approval rating the MSM will allow our Dear Leader to have.

Or the highest IQ a voter is permitted.

Warren Peas wrote:
31109-1.jpg

Someone has obviously broken into accidentally used the 'Campaign 2044' production run. Hope this doesn't give anything away about future plans.
It doesn't matter who votes in 2044, what matters is who will count the votes in 2044. We will. Still. I predict yet another Peoples Landslide Victory.

Transparency in scientific study is what my fellow comrades need. Lack of transparency and lack of money to govt union teachers is what led the USSR to win the space race as glorious New York Regents test informs all properly educated proles.
ussr.jpg