Selection of Nanski's replacement

Ok comrades. I don't get it. RINO's work for the Party. This McCarthy fellow is a first-class RINO, probably a graduate of the Mitt Romney/John McCain school of politics and can't get elected six times in a fixed election? It's like Hillary is running again!

Where are the overnight deliveries of mail-in votes? Who is "watching" the counting of votes? What's the home team doing for one of our own?

Let's get this show on the road, there's ill gotten gains to redistribute in Congress! Laws to make, guns to prohibit, and (cough, wink) "women's health" issues to provide...

Yeah, and the RINO Army, joined by mercenary purchased Democrats, surrounding The District Alamo of Columbia, are telling the 20 insurgent Republicans, to give up their fundamentalist call for a budget that balances, a secured Texas Border, and accountability, because they’re on the wrong side of American History?? That sounds like a lot of RINO disinformation being blasted within the sacred ground of the Alamo of Columbia. These RINOs are playing Bush League RINO tactics.

Comrade Ivan,

I received a note by carrier pigeon from ever-trustworthy Anonymous Sources™ that RINO McCarthy is only a temporary placeholder until they can nominate Comrade Steve Scalise, who's rumored to make Paul Ryan look like anamateur schoolboy in comparison. It's important to the Party™ to get the most RINOest RINO possible.

I don't care who wins, as long as they keep the pork funding for Global Warming research flowing.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
1/5/2023, 6:36 pm
I don't care who wins, as long as they keep the pork funding for Global Warming research flowing.

Not to worry. Research never stops.

4561 clown science2.jpg

If there really was a Swamp Establishment of RINOs in Congress, non of this terrorism in the House would be happening.