Should Pole Dancing be a Non-Competitive Olympic Sport?

Dear Comrades,

Will the Progressive World of Next TuesdayTM one day bring us the Nadia Comaneci of Pole Dancing? My filthy minded spousal unit is thrilled with the possibility. At the rate things are going in our Obama Nation, who knows what we will see next.

Below is a link so you can decide for yourself-or for all of us-if you wish.

Now, relatively speaking, I must admit, these contestants are modestly clad (considering it is pole dancing), however, I cannot bring myself to put an image on the pristine pages of the People Cube People's Blog.

https://uspoledance.com/ or Click here

I'm all for it except the "competition" part. And who let Ann Coulter in there?

Comrade Leninka:

Competition has no place in The Glorious World of Next Tuesdaytm. The Equality-of-Resultstm must be achieved and, so, we Are-All-Whiners -Winnerstm. Coincidently, The Partytm elite just happen to be more equal than the rest of us proles.

Those female kulaks are certainly very fit. They will be able to work many hours in the beet fields. Their decadent lack of clothing will keep them from suffering heat injuries.

My apologies Comrade Red Square. I should have called it non-competition.

This idea really is not so far-fetched. Imagine what ladies of the Victoria era would have thought of little Nadia.

As for Ann Coulter, I had no idea she was Olympic material.

I hear that ballroom dancing is now an official Olympic sport, and to me, it appears that pole dancing is akin to ballroom dancing. However, I can understand why the contestants would not necessarily choose to wear dresses, with the possibility of entanglement issues.

Your most recent post on the Mother Page made me think of something else. I wonder what Che Guevara would look like dancing around a pole? After all, he considered himself to be most progressive in his time. Perhaps one of our more talented photoshoppers on the Cube might come up with such an image.

There's nothing more effective than selling a revolution and/or a revolutionary with sex.

Comrade Running Dog Capitalist,

I was apologizing to Comrade Red Square at the same time you were posting. My apologies to you, too. I have corrected this egregious error in the title.

ImageLeninka

Okay, I did a Che-On-a-Pole myself. It wasn't that hard. It is also now on the Che+Heart+Cowbell Post.

No apologies necessary comrade Leninka. I am positive you have been confused by someone who you can identify. You should denounce this corrupt individual promptly and report them. (Nice Che but oddly the blood is draining from his face in spite of being inverted. There must be a lesson in this.)However it is good that you are feeling guilty. It shows you are making much progress.

But what about those who cannot dance on poles due to disabilities or physical deformities? Or perhaps those "stout" comrades who are simply too large to use a pole to dance on?

Comrades, we need a People's Pole(TM) (and I don't mean the ones Theocritus uses at his ranch...) in order to make pole dancing equal for everyone!

We should add on to the Party Pleasure Palace and start some classes for our more equal dancers.

I'm thinking these gals must be using steroids. I propose we investigate this matter personally and fully. Any volunteers? If we don't, I'm sure Congress will.

I'm all for it!

Poles for Proles!

Indeed it is a glorious day, they are already lining up!

I thought Pole dancing involved an accordion, a Mazurka, and festive peasant constumes....

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:No apologies necessary comrade Leninka. I am positive you have been confused by someone who you can identify. You should denounce this corrupt individual promptly and report them. (Nice Che but oddly the blood is draining from his face in spite of being inverted. There must be a lesson in this.)However it is good that you are feeling guilty. It shows you are making much progress.

Well, then, PeoplesComrade, I'll just have to DENOUNCE myself. I DENOUNCE you, Leninka, for being so hair-brained that you forgot there is no competition in our glorious system.

You can see what happens to Che after the fall on the Mother Page post on Che + Heart + Cowbells.

I denounce Leninka too just because it seems fashionable. Go get a Jiffy-Lobo.

I DENOUNCE Colonel 7.62 for not issuing me a Che inscribed People's Rifle.