Should Zelensky negotiate with Putin? Some think so.

Out of character again...

This latest video answers a comment that came up in an interview with Tulsi Gabbard on the Rubin Report.  While I agree with much of what these people stand for, I was stunned by their assertion that Zelensky should be negotiating with Putin.

They miss on three other points as well, but I'll get to those later.

I have a new YouTube channel dedicated to the cause, America Supports Ukraine, so feel free to like and propel my number of subscribers into two digits.

You have to give a link to the YT channel because there are so many trending videos on this subject that a new channel like yours is lost like hay in a needlestack.

Done. Now there is access to all with guarantees of equal outcomes.

Oops. I was partially distracted whilst editing.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
2/3/2023, 9:29 am
... feel free to like and propel my number of subscribers into two digits.

Your subscribers just hit the "2" digit.

You're welcome.

Here's how the negotiations should go:

"Get off our land and we won't destroy your army. Any questions?"

You now have 3 subscribers.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
2/3/2023, 9:38 pm
Here's how the negotiations should go:

"Get off our land and we won't destroy your army. Any questions?"

It appears the good Kapitan is a diplomat and scholar of International Relations. Well put, Sir. Well put.

Tractor barn 2 is going to be open late after the politikal lecture this Friday evening. Knock twice on the tool room door, tell them Ivan sent you. We can compare notes and go into greater detail...

I thank the Collective™ for the subscriptions and the editorial corrections.

I'm wondering if Ukraine will share the same fate as Israel. Israel defeated much more, on paper, powerful enemies but has suffered constant attempted invasions, bombardments and terrorist attacks from its neighbors since 1948. Will Ukraine, after expelling the Russian horde from its borders, suffer the same from Russia and Belarus? Will Russia and Belarus refuse to allow them peace? I hope that is not the case but the Russian leadership doesn't recognize Ukraine as a nation. It's much the same for Israel's enemies.

Actually, Belarus has no beef with Ukraine and never has. And vise versa. None of the two nations have imperial ambitions and are quite content to live in peace with each other.

Enter Putin, who used Belarus's weakness vis-à-vis Russia, especially the fact that he backed Lukashenko when that remnant of the Soviet past had once again stole the elections last year, in order to use that country to stage the invasion. He has also twisted Lukashenko arm to make him join his invasion force.

And yet Lukashenko, aka the Potato Fuhrer, has done everything he could in his situation to avoid sending his troops or getting involved besides providing his territory. If he hasn't send in the military then, he surely won't do it now, seeing how Russia is getting pummeled.

Ukrainians have also been very careful not to fire at Belarus because they don't want to hurt a single Belarussian. The war will be over one day, but they'll have to live with Belarus on their northern border forever.

That said, some brave Belarussians have sabotaged Russian shipments of weapons to the front. They derailed trains, messed up with transportation, etc. Some have been caught, had their knees broken, and thrown in prisons.

Communist protesters attack Ukrainian refugees in Paris.

Red Square wrote:
2/5/2023, 9:10 pm
Actually, Belarus has no beef with Ukraine and never has. And vise versa. None of the two nations have imperial ambitions and are quite content to live in peace with each other.

Enter Putin, who used Belarus's weakness vis-à-vis Russia, especially the fact that he backed Lukashenko when that remnant of the Soviet past had once again stole the elections last year, in order to use that country to stage the invasion. He has also twisted Lukashenko arm to make him join his invasion force.

And yet Lukashenko, aka the Potato Fuhrer, has done everything he could in his situation to avoid sending his troops or getting involved besides providing his territory. If he hasn't send in the military then, he surely won't do it now, seeing how Russia is getting pummeled.

Ukrainians have also been very careful not to fire at Belarus because they don't want to hurt a single Belarussian. The war will be over one day, but they'll have to live with Belarus on their northern border forever.

That said, some brave Belarussians have sabotaged Russian shipments of weapons to the front. They derailed trains, messed up with transportation, etc. Some have been caught, had their knees broken, and thrown in prisons.

I am aware of this situation, Comrade Red square, but I wonder if Russia will employ much the same tactic as Iran's IRG in funding Hezbollah in Lebanon. The Lebanese would also like to live peacefully with Israel but the Iranians continue to agitate. Lebanon will never mount an invasion against Israel but their territory is being used by Iran to launch missile attacks.

I guess the best we can hope for is that the Belarusian people will eventually remove the pro-Russian government and remove that strategic option from Moscow. That would certainly free up a lot of Ukrainian troops to no longer have to worry about defending the Belarusian border. 

Red Square wrote:
2/5/2023, 10:31 pm
Communist protesters attack Ukrainian refugees in Paris.

The global Antifa movement. Attacking any group that is not communist and pronouncing themselves justified because anyone who resists them is fascist and fascism is bad!

These commies are attacking Ukrainian refugees because they apparently follow the Kremlin's directive to think of Ukrainians as Nazis and Fascists. That just shows who the communists still work for.

The same tactic is used on conservatives, who must be thought of as Nazis and Fascists. It's sad that some conservatives still don't get it and fall for it when someone else besides them is called a fascist.

Demonizing all political opponent as fascists is Russia's favorite trick since even before WWII. So when it gets resurrected in the West, we can legitimately suspect who's really behind it.

To all those who think that Antifa is against fascism because of what it's called, I have bad news for you about buffalo wings.

Red Square wrote:
2/6/2023, 3:14 pm
These commies are attacking Ukrainian refugees because they apparently follow the Kremlin's directive to think of Ukrainians as Nazis and Fascists. That just shows who the communists still work for.

The same tactic is used on conservatives, who must be thought of as Nazis and Fascists. It's sad that some conservatives still don't get it and fall for it when someone else besides them is called a fascist.

Demonizing all political opponent as fascists is Russia's favorite trick since even before WWII. So when it gets resurrected in the West, we can legitimately suspect who's really behind it.

To all those who think that Antifa is against fascism because of what it's called, I have bad news for you about buffalo wings.

Buffalo wings are very similar to wombat wings.