Single Party, Single Gender Future!

Comrades GREAT NEWS CONTINUES Collective Research has led to PLANS to Release Thousands of Castration Robots into Republican Strongholds that resist the implementation of Dept. of Propaganda Gender Change Sex Education Programs in Grammar Schools. The vaginoplasty robot, which City Journal called a “castration machine,” allows surgeons to use internal tissue to construct a vagina, replacing or supplementing the more common technique of using existing male genital tissue. Will this render my Trusty Saw Rusty obsolete? No Comrades, I have been assured by Great Leader that Rusty will be put to MANY other uses in service of the Collective. Forward into our Single Party, Single Gender Future!       https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/10/gend ... x-changes/

The tractor won't fit through the drive through line, so I'll have to pass.

In a previous life doing repair and maintenance on nuclear warships (on the reactor systems) we had a guy in a dress that had what we called the "filet and tuck". He was an ugly guy, so you can imagine what the so-called "woman" looked like.

He never lost his security clearance, even though he admitted he was confused about who he was and was therefor taking heavy drugs to compensate. He was occasionally the senior engineer on duty. The best part was he claimed to be a lesbian (with a straight face).

I guess we were groundbreakers in the DIE movement.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
8/5/2023, 5:41 pm
In a previous life doing repair and maintenance on nuclear warships (on the reactor systems) we had a guy in a dress that had what we called the "filet and tuck". He was an ugly guy, so you can imagine what the so-called "woman" looked like.

He never lost his security clearance, even though he admitted he was confused about who he was and was therefor taking heavy drugs to compensate. He was occasionally the senior engineer on duty. The best part was he claimed to be a lesbian (with a straight face).

I guess we were groundbreakers in the DIE movement.

Male Lesbians were a coined commodity in the 90’s, ET.
Only lunatics provided with government healthcare could afford the filet and tuck.

https://www.buttonmuseum.org/buttons/ma ... an-rush-96

It went from Rigid Tool calendars above every mechanic's tool box to tailhook (where they all came down *and* removing all bikini pics - even guys' wives) to don't make jokes about the crazy weirdo working on nuclear reactors.

Progress!!

(This was the early 90s, so I guess we were 'cutting edge')

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
8/6/2023, 9:47 am
It went from Rigid Tool calendars above every mechanic's tool box to tailhook (where they all came down *and* removing all bikini pics - even guys' wives) to don't make jokes about the crazy weirdo working on nuclear reactors.

Progress!!

(This was the early 90s, so I guess we were 'cutting edge')

Yes, comrade Toohey. By 1991 ‘pelipsky was threatened with Psychiatric Spa Treatment for raising paw to question Federally funded psychological advice for mixed up 8th grader that remorse was an overrated emotion to scaring the bejeebers out of his teacher. It was clear to the new regime that ‘pelipsky was a threat to everyone’s Federal Funding. Just to make sure ‘pelipsky didn’t share delusions with other in-law family members, Alinsky Rules were employed to finish ‘pelipsky off in 1994. Thanks to Red Square, the mythical horned lagomorph is recovering free speech. 30 years of the American Gulag went into the making of Jackalopelipsky.