So easy, even a Neo-KKKon should be able to understand it

The Neo-KKKon artists mock us?? Maybe this enlightening educational film will help them. Sorry, comrades, but I'm a sucker for the classics! Rethuglican training aid here

Image Was this the story of Obama?

Was the dog named Obama??

I thought, maybe perchance, the dog might get run over by on car at the end, but alas..................

The similarities are startling! Here's a do-nothing dog that gets an inheritance; squanders it on vanity; makes a couple of dumb speeches and then gets elected to the Senate. It's uncanny!

Comrade Whinny, it's almost Obama-esque....

Wait, comrades, I was just making a little joke, put me down!

It was just a joke comrades.jpg

Well, well, I suppose we must be saying 'toodle doo' to Comrade Whoopie, but I do hope you have a lovely trip on the People's Bus to Nowhere. After your Government Funded Vacation ™ , I hope to see you back in the Cube.

pssst you should have know by now that Obamamites have NO sense of humor.

YES SIR OFFICE, I understand completely... I was just saying goodby to this rancorous dissenter. Oh yes, sir, I realized... what ever he gets, he certainly deserves. Cattle prod? Really?? Perhaps just being made the girlfriend of another dissenter? Oh yes, I'm sure you know best!

Bah! Those morons had no right to manhandle me like that. Fortunately I had my Made Prog-Get Out of Gulag Free card in my wallet (if I get it punched 4 more times I get a free large pizza and a liter of Pepsi).

YET, ANOTHER CARD THE FRAULEIN DOES NOT HAVE! piffle!