Some presidentially words about the protests in China

Biden_Clueless.jpg

Apparently there's been an awful lot of unpleasantness in China over the weekend. The Chinese government took the word "lockdown" quite literally to mean actually locking people's doors so they couldn't get out of their homes. My administration has never advocated locking peoples doors from the outside so that people can't even get out if there is a fire. My administration does not advocate fires in homes nor does my administration advocate staying in your home if it is on fire. There must be safeguards in place to make sure people can get out of their homes. My administration has always been for the right of people to protest peacefully their right to not have to get killed in fires. Getting killed by fire in your home is not good policy. This is something I stand firmly against. People have a right to peacefully protest against bad policy.

President Potemkin wrote:
11/28/2022, 2:04 pm
Apparently there's been an awful lot of unpleasantness in China over the weekend. The Chinese government took the word "lockdown" quite literally to mean actually locking people's doors so they couldn't get out of their homes. My administration has never advocated locking peoples doors from the outside so that people can't even get out if there is a fire. My administration does not advocate fires in homes nor does my administration advocate staying in your home if it is on fire. There must be safeguards in place to make sure people can get out of their homes. My administration has always been for the right of people to protest peacefully their right to not have to get killed in fires. Getting killed by fire in your home is not good policy. This is something I stand firmly against. People have a right to peacefully protest against bad policy.

Comrade President

I applaud you for your firm and unmistakable resolve in this response to locking people in their homes so that they can't get out when there is a fire. The strength of your message will no doubt be noticed by the Chinese government as well as the people protesting said government. From what I hear, the Chinese protesters are already peacefully disassembling and returning to their new homes. Much of this is due to your actions. Thank you Sir.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

President Potemkin wrote:
11/28/2022, 2:04 pm

That’s some funny sh*t Dad!!!😆😆😆

Locks are for keeping the dishonest people out.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/29/2022, 10:01 pm

In communist country locks are for keeping honest people in.

jackalopelipsky wrote:

I thought locks are for tugging.

Red Square wrote:
11/29/2022, 11:10 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:

I thought locks are for tugging.

Exactly! This Chinese use of locks is all wrong.

Margaret wrote:
11/29/2022, 10:45 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:

In communist country locks are for keeping honest people in.

Grannylope always said, "Locks are for keeping the honest citizen, out." This Chinese Torture use of locks is a whole new scientific lab culture development in human nature. What if it escaped to other nations, just like the Corona Virus?

forelock tug,
'pelipsky