Stop Charles Barkley From Profiling Race-Card Hustlers

Comrades,

We MUST stop Charles Barkley from profiling race-card hustlers African-American Leaders appointed by President Obama.

The preacher annointed by President Obama as the Top Race-Card Dealer Top African-American Leader, Al Sharpton, has wisely instructed us to stop Charles Barkley from spouting his nonsense in saying "the grand jury in Ferguson, MO, 'got it right' and the looters 'got it wrong.'"

Otherwise, how will we continue to persuade our followers on the St. Louis Rams, in the African-American community, the Progressive Community, and Our Media from continuing to emphasize our "Hands-Up, Don't Think Shoot" meme?

It seems that Barkley is trying to mock our meme as though it were "Hands-Up, Don't think."

--KOOK

Race Traitor™ !!!!! Turn in your Race Card™ immediately!!!

KOOK wrote:Comrades,

We MUST stop Charles Barkley from profiling race-card hustlers African-American Leaders appointed by President Obama.

The preacher annointed by President Obama as the Top Race-Card Dealer Top African-American Leader, Al Sharpton, has wisely instructed us to stop Charles Barkley from spouting his nonsense in saying "the grand jury in Ferguson, MO, 'got it right' and the looters 'got it wrong."

Otherwise, how will we continue to persuade our followers on the St. Louis Rams, in the African-American community, the Progressive Community, and Our Media from continuing to emphasize our "Hands-Up, [highlight=#ffff00]Don't Think [/highlight]Shoot" meme?

--KOOK
SHEEP .jpg
Don't Think, Raise a Stink

Biff Henderson wrote: ...

SHEEP .jpg

Comrade Biff,

Actually, I think this is a case of "sheep in Rams' uniforms." Maybe they should change the mascot and become the St. Louis Sheep.

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:
Biff Henderson wrote: ...

SHEEP .jpg

Comrade Biff,

Actually, I think this is a case of "sheep in Rams' uniforms." Maybe they should change the mascot and become the St. Louis Sheep.

--KOOK

Biff Henderson wrote:
KOOK wrote:
Comrade Biff,

--KOOK
Comrade KOOK, That's true. I see them more as cute and cuddly hand puppets with Rev. All'up to his elbow digging for the non-profit gold lending a hand.
LAMBCHOPS.jpg
Wave your appendages to show you have a pulse. Black Spivs Lives Matter. The Planned Parenthood abortion mill announced they stand in solidarity with the ones that slipped through their fingers.
SILENCE OF THE HANDS.jpg

Evil Smiley wrote:
The attachment murica.jpg is no longer available
Murica!
Wow! The Rite of First Communion has changed since I was a lad. I popped my commemorative photo of Dear Leader's out of the frame awhile back to have it signed but I'm terrified it will get damaged during shipping.
Obama Interfaith Outreach.jpg