The Prodigal Son or Can't take Indonesia Out of the Boy

Comrades,

most glorious news today! Papa Obama's trip to Indonesia was a success!

We know this from the great source - The Daily Beast. A online blog that features such correct thinking RINOS writers as the lovely and gracious Meghan McCain.

Indeed, according to The Daily Beast:

In Indonesia, our stilted professor was replaced with a man at ease who charmed his audience by speaking the local language.

he delivered his second major speech to a Muslim audience, a speech that was sure-footed, unpretentious, sweetly personal (Obama lived in Jakarta when he was a boy), and actually very constructive. It was the speech of a man at home: Gone was the formalized stiltedness of the president before the Indian parliament, as seen only 24 hours ago; and absent entirely was the longwinded, professorial president of our own domestic experience. Instead, we had a man at ease with the air of the archipelago—I loved the way he invoked the names of Java, Aceh, Bali, Papua—and secure in the adulation of a hospitable audience eager to embrace him as one of their own.

Yes, we only need to propagandize remember that Papa Obama went to the finest Muslim schools there as a small boy named Barry Soetoro Barrack H ussein Obama.

For sure, he was not a man standing there as President; but as a small boy returning to a home he loved. The Prodigal Son, if you will. This is so beautiful indeed, it brings a tear to this old comrade's eyes. It just goes to show; you can take the "boy out of Indonesia but you can't take Indonesia out of the boy".

Advanced for their time, the Indonesians even loved him then and knew he was due for greatness. In fact, they have even erected a statue in his honor.

This worthy writer from The Daily Beast even points out that Indonesia is not like other Muslim countries. No indeed, it is according to the writer:

Indonesia also has the world's largest population of tolerant, cosmopolitan Muslims, Muslims we can partner with, relate to, and, frankly, not be frightened of.
Granted there was a beheading of young Christian girls and Indonesian Catholics put to death by firing squad amid doubts of guilt; but that was then and this is now. This was when that evil racist Right winger Bush was in office and he "caused" these innocents to perform these acts.

Today, however, we have one of their "own" in office, Papa Obama. I have no doubt they want to make him even more worthy of his Nobel Peace Prize by stopping all violence now !

So, I agree with the author, Indonesia is the place to be !

Forget Puerto Rico.... I say we demand that Indonesia becomes the 58th 51st state now!

humm, I found the words, "Obama", "boy", "erected" rather startling at first but than I realized it was about a statue. (is this is same statue the peoples of Indonesia demanded be torn down or is this another statue?)

In any case, I find it most gratifying that after such a failed trip that the media is still finding things that dear Leader was successful with, even if it's all fantasy.(where would he be without loyal Media, I ask. NO WHERE, that is where!!)

I do not think we should take a few beheading seriously. After all, we know, these are peaceful Mooslimics with only a few radicals around. Let's not get carried away.

(p.s. did Obama ever make a trip to that 57th state?)

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:humm, I found the words, "Obama", "boy", "erected" rather startling at first but than I realized it was about a statue. (is this is same statue the peoples of Indonesia demanded be torn down or is this another statue?)

In any case, I find it most gratifying that after such a failed trip that the media is still finding things that dear Leader was successful with, even if it's all fantasy.(where would he be without loyal Media, I ask. NO WHERE, that is where!!)

I do not think we should take a few beheading seriously. After all, we know, these are peaceful Mooslimics with only a few radicals around. Let's not get carried away.

(p.s. did Obama ever make a trip to that 57th state?)
Frau,I have missed you. As for the other states, we are still looking

As for the words, "Obama", "boy", "erected", this would only be a concern if Papa Obama mentor Frank Marshall (an admitted child molester misunderstood, oppressed lover of children) had put the statue in place

ah ha, Comrade Neo, you have made a very pointed point. I knew our friend of the people, Comrade Marshall, was a proud communist and mentor of our dear Leader but he likes the little boys too, I did not know. I wonder if he was ever acquainted with dear Michael Jackson and his favoritism for male tots?
But, I am most curious about that 57th state . . . oh! the lousy education we get in some schools. I was never informed of it's being!

(and it's nice to see you back too!!)

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:ah ha, Comrade Neo, you have made a very pointed point. I knew our friend of the people, Comrade Marshall, was a proud communist and mentor of our dear Leader but he likes the little boys too, I did not know. I wonder if he was ever acquainted with dear Michael Jackson and his favoritism for male tots?
But, I am most curious about that 57th state . . . oh! the lousy education we get in some schools. I was never informed of it's being!

(and it's nice to see you back too!!)
Frau,perhaps, child molester was too harsh and not PC enough. In these Progressive times I should go back and rewrite history correct my mistake. Instead of child molester, I should have used the more Progressive, misunderstood, oppressed lover of children

Let's face it. It's discrimination by reichwing bigots who cannot accept that peoples have the right to love who or what they want without discriminatory actions. Whether it's the neighborly children or the backyard goat or the Eiffel Tower, love it love unencumbered.

Just as Erika Eiffle has the right to love and marry the Effile Tower, so man can love wee children.

Yes, child molester is far too harsh to describe the relationship that Frank Marshal Davis had with young Barack.

It was more like pederasy in which an older person takes a younger one under their wing and shows them the ways of the world. This is a time honored relationship dating back to ancient Greece and has been practiced by the ruling class in many countries like the middle East, China, medieval Japan and the monasteries and convents of Europe.

It's only natural that the youth is very thankful for this special attention and wishes to return the affection they receive from their mentor.

You could say that pederasty has made Obama the man he is today. A cold, emotionless, scheming, narcissistic whiner.

No doubt Nanski will be glad to see him and will share her glorious successes with him as well. A great patriotic victory for all.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Yes, child molester is far too harsh to describe the relationship that Frank Marshal Davis had with young Barack.

It was more like pederasy in which an older person takes a younger one under their wing and shows them the ways of the world. This is a time honored relationship dating back to ancient Greece and has been practiced by the ruling class in many countries like the middle East, China, medieval Japan and the monasteries and convents of Europe.

It's only natural that the youth is very thankful for this special attention and wishes to return the affection they receive from their mentor.

You could say that pederasty has made Obama the man he is today. A cold, emotionless, scheming, narcissistic whiner.
How dare you speak the truth say that?! Why, Barry is a most normal, predatory male unit with obsessive tendencies and yes, a wee bit narcissistic, but is that not a good thing, I ask?!! After all, he did not marry a bridge or jackass.... goat...... animal. Comrade Marxist, I am sure Nanski is very sorry he was not in town to attend her glorious celebratory party the other day. He would have brought such joviality.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Let's face it. It's discrimination by reichwing bigots who cannot accept that peoples have the right to love who or what they want without discriminatory actions. Whether it's the neighborly children or the backyard goat or the Eiffel Tower, love it love unencumbered.

Just as Erika Eiffle has the right to love and marry the Effile Tower, so man can love wee children. Image

The Eiffel Tower ? Objectophilia indeed ! Who are we to judge? I must say; she picked a rather large erection to love .... ;-). She must be French

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: (is this is same statue the peoples of Indonesia demanded be torn down or is this another statue?)

Dear Frau,it is of most embarrassment that I must admit; I made a rather large Progressive Faux Pas

The picture I included is actually a picture of Micheal Jackson and his pet chimp "Bubbles".

I swear it was a "mistake"

Here is the real picture

I will turn myself in for "re-education"

I've been looking at the statue.... Did Dear Leader receive another Nobel Prize when he was a kid ? If so, maybe it was a preemptory award for his future as "The One".I do believe the sculptor has taken some, shall we say, artistic liberties. Notice his hand......It shows the index finger slightly extended, while as we all know, 'Lil Barry has always shown a preference for extending the middle one. Hillary will vouch for that.

images.jpg
Glorious days. Jobs are being created. The same artist that painted that airplane did this intricate work of art proudly representing our republik.

Welcome to the Collective ChicagoTrauma, may the trauma you find here eclipse whatever trauma you've experienced before in Chicago.

(We have a Dr. Chicago, perhaps he can help)

Red Square wrote:Latest update from IOwnTheWorld:

Very nice,

One does have to wonder when the crescent will be added ?