Texas Wymenz Stand With Wendy

At the southern front of the Republican "War on Women," the Texas Senate just passed an abortion bill that is said to be a reaction to the Gosnell case. What the hell is the Gosnell case? I haven't a clue.

No worries, State Senator Wendy Davis is down there rallying the troops, and stopping the right-wingers from putting their hands on our wymenz vag jay jays.

CLINTON - DAVIS 2016!

Two days nearly 1000 views not a single comment. Interesting. Could it be I created a magical graphic that disables the keyboards of all who view it? If so... WINNING!

jack.gif

Superkommissar,

One of the downsides of creating powerful illustrations is that NO explanatory words or comments are necessary.

Hmmm I never thought of that. Still winning, right?

Comrade,

When I saw your depiction of Sweeney Todd a few months ago I could actually hear the wheels turning in his head by looking at his face.

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Two days nearly 1000 views not a single comment. Interesting. Could it be I created a magical graphic that disables the keyboards of all who view it? If so... WINNING!

Comments don't have anything to do with anything. Whoever gets the most "shares" wins.

Superkommissar,
Is that one of the new stylish colostomy bags she is wearing? Where might I find one please?