Thanks for the memories, Speaker Pelosi

Okay, okay, I know the rules about wordless YouTube posts so let me just say this about that: I really really really hope Nancy Pelosi stays on as the new minority leader. Man, oh man, I hope she stays on. That woman is a lightening rod. We ought to call her the secret weapon. That woman can still do more harm to the Democratic party. Please, oh please, give her some more rope.

Thanks for the memories, Nancy.

Politizoid Presents: Speaker Pelosi, thanks for the memories

Comrade Margret,

Great Insights! We don't want her there to hurt the Party, but to assist dear Leader in passing "The American People's agenda".

The sky is gray and cold. The birds refuse to sing. The light has gone out in Congress. Nancy. Dear, sweet Nancy. How can we continue without you to guide us? You, who put the Fun in Funemployment? You who smirked and simpered your way across Washington with gavel held high to pound the suppository of ObamaCare home with no regard for the will of the people (as if those faceless proles matter!), then assured us that there was no need to actually read the bill? Nancy! How can we survive without you?

Have a safe trip ''sniffle'''sob'''weep'' home, you will always be the "Speaker of the People's Current Truth" to me, my ''sob''' Dearest Nanski.

11lmvkx.gif

Comrade S4U,

While your heartfelt sendoff to Komrade Peloski is so very welcome and appropriate, I detect a great unequalness in your humor. It's almost at a Comrade Colbert level!

Please report to re-education camp gulag Hollywood so you may be taught the korrekt way of applying humor.

PPeabody

ROTFLMAO! Well done!

UPDATE!

Our greatest- to- date Speaker of the House is right now, as we post, examining all of her options, including running for Minority (ouch) Speaker. She will not go, at least not without a fight, and we all know that she wins when she conjures her spells, right?

I have a feeling that those rethuglikans will have to pry the gavel from comrade Pelosi's dry leather like hands.

What happened! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED! Here in glorious state of Nevada, (soon to be renamed Nirvana if more enlightened Californicators move here) our more than half a million illegal aliens, also known as apprentice Dimocrats, voted correctly thereby giving Prince Hairy Asshole Reedy another well deserved term! What happened everywhere else? Does Nirvanavada need to export some of our apprentice Dimocrats to other states to help them choose correct leaders? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER 10 MILLION ILLEGAL VOTERS?

Comrade WMHP,

You may not be familiar with the latest innovation in footware, these are currently being worn by all politicians in DC because they have every chemical adhesive from A to Z. They are marketed under the name “AZsoles". In it sounds like a word that you used, but it is much more socially acceptable for the children's.

Margaret wrote:I really really really hope Nancy Pelosi stays on as the new minority leader. Man, oh man, I hope she stays on. That woman is a lightening rod. We ought to call her the secret weapon. That woman can still do more harm to the Democratic party. Please, oh please, give her some more rope.
You secular prayers have been answered!
The Washington Post wrote: Not leaving: Pelosi will run for minority leader

"I am running for Dem leader," Pelosi (Calif.) said in a post on her Twitter account. She said her decision was in part "driven by the urgency of creating jobs" and protecting this year's health-care and Wall Street overhauls.

Many Democrats had hoped Pelosi - a central figure in the Republican campaigns that led to the ouster of more than 60 Democrats and returned the House to GOP control - would step aside. This would have cleared a path for Majority Leader Steny H. Hoyer (D-Md.), who has support from the party's diminished moderate-to-conservative ranks.

But Pelosi's allies have been quietly approaching fellow Democrats, seeking support for her. After her announcement Friday, Hoyer and Rep. James E. Clyburn (D-S.C.) each signaled their interest in running for the No. 2 post.

Pelosi has no challenger at the moment, making her the clear favorite to win in a caucus that is more liberal after Tuesday's losses. She needs just a bare majority to become minority leader. However, frustration with her tough leadership style cuts across all ideological ranks of the caucus, and most insiders expect that she will face some opposition in the secret ballot likely to be held the week of Nov. 15.

On Friday, Republicans were practically giddy at Pelosi's announcement.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/c ... 04251.html

I am filled with such relief that the peace- loving, speaking- direct- current -truth, Nanski will be staying and demanding asking for her currect job to be given her again. (and can anyone imagine one of those Demo's voting against her?? Hardy laughs all around, I think not!)

whitemaleheteropig wrote:What happened! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED! Here in glorious state of Nevada, (soon to be renamed Nirvana if more enlightened Californicators move here) our more than half a million illegal aliens, also known as apprentice Dimocrats, voted correctly thereby giving Prince Hairy Asshole Reedy another well deserved term! What happened everywhere else? Does Nirvanavada need to export some of our apprentice Dimocrats to other states to help them choose correct leaders? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER 10 MILLION ILLEGAL VOTERS?
Comrade Pig

I am sorry to say that the voters I sent across the border from Mexico could not travel farther north than Nirvada: It took all their necro voting skills to save Hairy's Behind and thus the rest of the country had to do without their votes.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... t6358.html

But rest assured that we have sent Disinterment Teams to Rwanda and the Sudan; We should have millions of voters ready to save Imam Obama in 2012!

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Comerade Pelosi has felt to ire of the people. She has failed the party and the state. She will be sent back to another re-education class to learn how to lie more earnestly and convincingly. She will also be sent to the people's clinic to have the ass put back on since it was handed to her and she has been carrying it since the polls closed.
She also must visit Siberia and incarcerated there for one week to give her some idea of where she will be in 2012 if the party suffers another setback.

I understand that our Dear Leader will make sure that Comrade Pelosi will still have 1st class transportation, a spanking new A-380.

She'll always have the Botox, and that smile, and don't forget the gavel. Oh, wait a minute, we have already confiscated that for us here at the Cube.

Che Gourmet wrote:UPDATE!

Our greatest- to- date Speaker of the House is right now, as we post, examining all of her options, including running for Minority (ouch) Speaker. She will not go, at least not without a fight, and we all know that she wins when she conjures her spells, right?
Is good. No? There is much unfinished work. 2012 is around the corner and she must defend against this red onslaught.

Red Square wrote:Not leaving: Pelosi will run for minority leader "I am running for Dem leader," Pelosi (Calif.) said in a post on her Twitter account. She said her decision was in part "driven by the urgency of creating jobs" and protecting this year's health-care and Wall Street overhauls.

Is good, Nanski still has the Parties best interest in mind, no.

pelosishooka.jpg

Comrades;

Dearest Nanski is down but not out.

Take some time and visit www.thankyouspeakerpelosi.com which will allow you to send Ex Speaker Peloski a Image note, thanking her for all the hard work she has done during her disastrous historic Speakership.

From republican job creation, to pay equality for the trangendered sex workers, to health care death panels, to marxist education, Ex Speaker Peloski has been a bold faced liar leader. She has led the fight for progressive values and, in doing so, has changed history and helped steer the country straight off a cliff on the right track.

Speaker Peloski has announced that she will run for House Democratic Leader. As she charts a course to stop the Rethuglikkkans from repealing health care, letting Wall Street banks run wild again, and allowing Big Oil Companies to pollute our oceans, she needs to know that we stand behind her ready to keep fighting for hope'n change!