THANOS SAID IT BEST

Prog_Off.gif
Thanos01.jpg

Watching Marvel's "Infinity Wars" Avengers films last night I noted three great ironies:

1) The Avengers function as conservatives who thwart the delusional plot of of radical environmentalist Thanos, who destroys half of all life to "save" the universe because there aren't enough resources to sustain everybody. Obviously it never occurred to Thanos that he could have easily doubled the resources instead. Guess he was following U.N.'s 2030 Agenda for sustainable development.

2) Many of the cast members, Marvel and Disney are far-left liberals who evidently didn't notice that they put forth a story about conservative super heroes defeating a radical liberal villain.

3) The quote by Thanos accurately describes why liberals are intent on memory holing true history, canceling contrary thoughts and eliminating conservatives: their ideas are so bad that they cannot exist in the face of history and conservative skepticism and they are oblivious to the fact that their concepts of "what can be" are usually preposterous, unworkable and highly unpopular.

The films are good but even better when you watch them with awareness of these ironies.

The current "talk" about "new normal" and how there is "no back to old normal" (it's everlasting, yet hugely intensified in the Corona & Grait Rezet miasmata, on both sides of the Big Pond), that's an incisive illustration of irony-№-3.

The cognitive dissonance in movies and television series can be quite amusing, I agree. Another example: Joss Wheedon (a notoire leftie) created the cult sci-fi series "Firefly". Plot summary: robin-hood like smuggler takes on Big State space-fascists who try to regulate everything and everybody. Gee, reminds me of something.

Minitrue wrote:Big State space-fascists

Ha, ha! And who's behind the big corporation that works hand-in-hand with the big-state fascists?
blue_sun_corporation__firefly__by_pointingmonkey-d804f8n copy.jpg

WOKEness is the way of the WORG:

--KOOK