The 10 Types of Republicans

Just in case you missed it, the Democratic Underground website has a special video page. This is where everyone can pool their film-making talents and feed the raging inner comrade.

Here's a meticulously researched, carefully thought out study of the 10 types of Republicans; lovingly rendered by comrade "EarlG" (an Admin at DU). 2 THUMBS UP!:

To read the DU comments: Link to: DU - The Ten Types of Republicans

Link to: DU - Video Forum

The next time you argue with a Republican keep these cartoon characters in mind. Let him know which Republican type he is. It'll help his poor education and he'll thank you for it.

That's Al Gore's Current Channel material. We should tell them to send it there. Oh, they already have? Oops...

I want the life back that I wasted watching that.

Mr. Numbnuts was especially entertaining (NOT). He just doesn't appreciate what the government can do for him.

I love it when the Party alienates the masses, those masses we find "not useful". But more importantly, there is an OUTRAGE! Have you seen the hate filled Repuglican attack Ad in North Carolina!!! HATE!! HAAAAATTTTTEEEE!!!

Commissar M wrote:I want the life back that I wasted watching that.

Mr. Numbnuts was especially entertaining (NOT). He just doesn't appreciate what the government can do for him.

ya no shit, eh?

Chairman Meow S. Pun wrote:I love it when the Party alienates the masses, those masses we find "not useful". But more importantly, there is an OUTRAGE! Have you seen the hate filled Repuglican attack Ad in North Carolina!!! HATE!! HAAAAATTTTTEEEE!!!
YouTube says: "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."
Just how hateful was it? Must have been a real Republikan ad or why would the People's Tube remove it?

Comrade Redsquare, to a member that is true and faithful to the Party, this Ad would destroy them. However, I managed to find another on the Peoples Tube, hopefully it will work.

The most offensive Ad in the history of our progressive movement. WARNING: those not ideologically fit will be tormented by this Ad! View at own risk.

I see. So this ad is like that movie called "Pleasantvile" only in reverse. It takes everything that has bloomed in progressive color lately, and turns it into an old black and white flick from the oppressive and fascist 1950s. That's just so unprogressive. Who does he think will vote for him? People with black and white TVs?

Yes, sadly enough it is in reverse. Progress is on demand abortion, desecration of traditional institutions, making peace with someone who wants to saw your head off and of course, not saying G-- in the oppressive Pledge of allegiance. I am just thankful though that the Peoples tube is taken the steps needed to remove this blantant act of free speech.

Chairman Meow S. Pun wrote:Yes, sadly enough it is in reverse. Progress is on demand abortion, desecration of traditional institutions, making peace with someone who wants to saw your head off and of course, not saying G-- in the oppressive Pledge of allegiance. I am just thankful though that the Peoples tube is taken the steps needed to remove this blantant act of free speech.
. Madame Meow -

Yes, thank G -
Gasp!! I almost said the Dreaded G Word...lucky I caught myself -

Dearest Default Granny,

You are lucky you caught yourself, because I lack conscience and have no qualms sending little old womyn (your not a lady mind you) to the Gulag to sweat, toil and make hand made blankets which I can sell for campaign ca$h. But since your elderly and wise you may live and I will make sure you continue to recieve your cherished Social Security check........ I am lying of course, consider yourself cut off. We will be shipping you a box to set up residence on the streets of Miami.Be sure to take a styrofoam cup with you, it will be your only source of income.

Goodbye Darlin, goodbye,

"Madame" Meow.