The Best Thing About Being In Government

The best thing about being in government leadership is, not only can you create murder and mayhem but you can create it on such a gloriously grand scale while going Scot-free. And you can get personally wealthy in the process.

csi 600.jpg

Well, Comrade People's Comrade,

Here's the cops' point of view, and I think we all need to be "sensitive" to that. After all, they have feelings too! There's nothing like power that screws people up. Nothing. Works every time.
  • What a day this has been!
    What a rare mood I'm in!
    Why, it's almost like being in love

• There's a smile on my face
    For the whole human race
    Why it's almost like being in love

• All the music of life seems to be
    Like a bell that is ringing for me
    And from the way that I feel
    When the bell starts to peal
    I would swear I was falling
    I could swear I was falling
    It's almost like being in love
  • Not all cops are like this, as we all know. Just sayin'.

Comrade Pam, I have submitted your message to The People's Cryptology Division for decoding. Stay hidden and our team will retrieve you.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:The best thing about being in government leadership is, not only can you create murder and mayhem but you can create it on such a gloriously grand scale while going scot-free. And you can get personally wealthy in the process.

Comrade Comrade, if we don't generously reward The Party™ leadership for their unselfish service to the cause of freedom, who then would volunteer to serve?

KKK, the answer is simple ......... .unqualified and inexperienced useful idiots.

Krasnodar wrote:KKK, the answer is simple ......... .unqualified and inexperienced useful idiots.
That's what the House of Representatives is for, comrade. Responsible Senators need to corral the cats and they demand to be paid handsomely for that privilege. It's only reasonable to accommodate their demands. After all, if we don't, who will maintain The Party™ power base and fight for Equality™?

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:The best thing about being in government leadership is, not only can you create murder and mayhem but you can create it on such a gloriously grand scale while going scot-free. And you can get personally wealthy in the process.

Comrade Comrade, if we don't generously reward The Party™ leadership for their unselfish service to the cause of freedom, who then would volunteer to serve?
Heart warming isn't it. The glow of common contribution to our equal superiors.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Heart warming isn't it. The glow of common contribution to our equal superiors.
This is the only thing that gets all my penguin comrades through the antarctic winter.

Indeed, comrades, it is a patriotic duty to ensure that our Senators end their careers in comfort and ease. Having, and voting according to, one's conscience is........ah..........taxing. Not to mention, remaining conscious.......

Comrades,

Choosing a career path poses the young Progressive's most vexing decision. So many options!