The Biden administration in one picture

The mythical horned rodent is naraticonfused by this meaningful photojournalism image of reality.

Did Joe mean to do that?
Or, is it true, he really is just a dirty, old geezerman?

What does reality really mean, anyways??

There is one thing missing from that photo, Comrade. So I fixed it for you.

It needed a bumper sticker, applied by... let's just say a disgruntled railroad worker...

49744-biden administration in one picture 2.jpg

Odd, to me it looked like a graph of the number of progressive executive orders over time, dropping off and then growing again under President in Waiting Harris.

Clever use of a hand graphic to show present progress...

Not to worry, komrades. We will point out that this shows the solid grip the administration has on matters of state.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Odd, to me it looked like a graph of the number of progressive executive orders over time, dropping off and then growing again under President in Waiting Harris.

Clever use of a hand graphic to show present progress...

Ivan, 'pelipsky can see your whole TPC BunkerPalace secretly funded by Ross Perot chart.

you don't fool the mythical horned rodent with this NO TPC Bunker, No last chopper out, narrative.

graphicchartforlocktug,
'pelipsky

Comrade Jenkem wrote:It was windy comrades... Very windy.

From this angle it looks like a WAP wind went blowing through. Must have been the Spirit of "bad dude" Corn Pop running some "bad boys" off to the Spirit Cooking World detouring for a visit with Joe 'Not So Tuff Without His Chain' Biden.

The Biden Administration in
One Picture

Hold up komrades, it wasn't the wind after all. The Fact Chekas have corrected the original narrative.

163424373_10219382179727508_2284589850350145826_n.jpg

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Hold up komrades, it wasn't the wind after all. The Fact Chekas have corrected the original narrative.

I knew it!

Hot new video game gift idea for holidays and birthdays for your favorite proles and grandproles.

Comrade Jenkem wrote:It was windy comrades... Very windy.
Hmm...
In the light of most recent research, whadabout the triad of Biden, colon, retrothrust?

Another bold hypothesis: What if Putin bribed a nice voluptous (oh, Clara, your "overly endowed with blat up here and blat down there", unforgettable...) stewardess to scatter a few tufts of his/her/xypz tantalizingly fragrant mane on those stairs?

(Putin? whadabout.. Trump!)

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:. . .

(GD: applies Reverse Kubic Karaoke Algorithm...)

Oy, CIZ - you ain't no are a hollaback girl! . ;-)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Another bold hypothesis: What if Putin bribed a nice voluptous (oh, Clara, your "overly endowed with blat up here and blat down there", unforgettable...) stewardess to scatter a few tufts of his/her/xypz tantalizingly fragrant mane on those stairs?

(Putin? whadabout.. Trump!)

Oh my GD, it's hard to believe 6 years have gone by. They have flown. Komrade 420Chins was a bright young prole of 16 who would now be 21. I hope he picked the korrect path in life and I hope things are going well for him. As my dear Nannie use to say, "Life is about getting off this planet with your soul intact."

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Oy, CIZ - you ain't no are a hollaback girl! . ;-)

No GD, I never made it past Fly Girl. :-(

Bonus feature:

Mystery item No. 1

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... it wasn't the wind after all ...

"The Earth Planet shook up and down, very quickly".

Actually, such a thing can be measured! (key: 2017 Nobel Prize in Physics)

Image Two black holes (one as "heavy" as ca. 36 ✕ Sun, the other ca. 29 ✕ Sun, at a place ca. 1.3 billion lightyears away from us), inwardly spiralling each other, cataclysmically merged into one, while emanating a (gargantuanly yuuge!) gravitational wave, which reached our Galaxy as a ripple ("sized" less than a thousandth the width of a single proton) in the Einsteinian spacetime, that... here on Earth, was indeed measured! (keyword: LIGO)

Detected mid September 2015 (keyword GW150914), then analyzed, verified, and officially announced mid February 2016 ; little wonder, the next (2017) Nobel Prize in Physics was awarded to LIGO founding scientists.

Indeed, Biden turned out to be a supersensitive sensor! Outclassing the LIGO league!!

Now, Nobel Prizes 2021 are not yet awarded.
So it's high time, Messieurs Kings of Sweden and Norway!! Remember 2009!!!

Oh yeah, and this:
That CAGW, the Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming, caused the shakey-shakey – that's obvious.
Either that, or CoV-2: A single virion, likely some mad-gone mutant, did the deed. However, there is no proof yet that SARS-CoV-2 is this potent. So, Global Warming Climate Change Klimate Krisis Klimkatastrophia did it! QED