The denouncement of Jesse Hughes

hughes.jpeg
Good news, comrades!

A new enemy of the people has been identified and has become an UNPERSON. After reading this article, no more references towards this evil person (especially positive ones) may be made.

French festivals ditch Eagles of Death Metal over singer's comments

The Rock en Seine and Cabaret Vert festivals have cancelled every show by the social parasites called "Eagles of Death Metal". Read more in this article by our korrekt friends of the Guardian.
[indentr]
"As we are in total disagreement with Jesse Hughes's recent allegations given in an interview with an American media [outlet], both Cabaret Vert and Rock en Seine festivals have decided to cancel the band's performance,” said a statement by the two festivals, which take place in late August.
[/indentr]
The unperson Jesse Hughes, frontman of the degenerate art band Eagles of Death Metal, has had the audacity to have his own, krimethink™ opinion about a small event he had witnessed earlier last year*.

"I saw Muslims celebrating in the street during the attack. I saw it with my own eyes. In real time! How did they know what was going on? There must have been coordination."
What an audacity to contradict our most korrekt media and politicians! What arrogance, to form your own opinion based on things you see with your own eyes!

Jesse Hughes clearly strays from the politikally korrekt protocol that has to be followed whenever one is attacked and almost killed by armed muslim hordes:

1. Before the bodies of the victims are cold, before the last drop of blood of the last exsanguinating victim has been spilled, every significant witness has to make a statement denouncing Islamophobia and emphasizing the attacks HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM. Mr Hughes clearly refused to take this logical and most korrekt step.
  2. In interviews about the attacks on a later date, the blame for the attacks MUST be laid with the imperialistic white (and preferably Jewish) international conspiracy against the poor oppressed Muslim world. Once more, the evil Mr Hughes failed to do so.
  3. Even if the attackers screamed "I do this for Islam" before blowing themselves up, had written "for Islam" on their torsos, posted on Facebook they did it for Islam, and written extensive testaments ensuring everybody they did it for Islam, after which a random Islamic Terrorist State has confirmed them doing it for Islam, and after all their relatives saying they were really into Islam these past years, knowing they travelled to some dusty desert country to learn about Islam, following Islamic scripture telling them to "slay the infidels," and after finding out they called their house cat "martyr for Islam," this STILL DOES NOT PROVE IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM!
  4. It is imperative that all musicians who become victims of Muslim violence play a tear-jerking cover of "Imagine" by John Lennon on at least 5 occasions. Mr Hughes did not comply.
  5. Talking about how such attacks can be prevented, the interviewed victims of Muslim terror must use Advanced Doublethink™ to defend a non-violent and non-repressive reaction to mad men with assault rifles, saying things like "words are stronger than guns" or "they may riddle us with bullets, but they can never kill our spirit." These statements sound absurd to the untrained ear, but with concentration and mind training your Doublethink powers can make you believe that they make sense (most Europeans can by now, Americans are a bit behind with this).
  6. Under no circumstances can the victim make an absurd statement like "guns can defend people against terrorists." Mr Hughes nonetheless uttered this nonsense on numerous occasions, being staunchly pro-gun. Shame on him.
  7. Even if he would have complied with the above 6 rules, being a Trump supporter, Mr Hughes is destined to become an unperson anyway.

Yours in Thought Control,
Comrade Minitrue

France? Eagles of Death? I think there may be a connection:

NaziEagle.jpg

You'll be pleased to hear The Eagles of Death Metal documentary took a hit. I took it upon myself to view The Redemption of the Devil to better understand the enemy we face. Not once during the entire time Jesse Helms was being interviewed did he take responsibility for stirring the pot by creating music that offends Muslim sensibilities. Vice Interview.

The State Department can cover the venues where the purged band was scheduled to play.

[attachment=0]france-kerry.jpg[/attachment]

(puts on the pompous EuroMultKultMediEducPolitElit hat)
#JeSuisD'Accord, and adds : oui, vous non-understanders of Quranic noblesse which gave us Alhambra and Trigonometry, you Insensitive Imperialist Trash-Culture, go home !

(puts on his plebeian EuroKnuckleDraggerCommonSense hat)
twitters zilch, zero, nada ― and says # this is just ridiculous & degrading, and adds # but I better keep my trap shut right now, lest Euro-Controlchiki find out and ruin my life.

In distantly related news: read the statement by mss Mogherini below and despair. The surrender has already happened... sad I missed the ceremony!"

Federica Mogherini's remarks at “Call to Europe V: Islam in Europe”, FEPS conference"

"Ah ça ira, ça ira, les eurocrates à la lanterne..."

Comrade Mogherini says;

"I am not afraid to say that political Islam should be part of the picture. Religion plays a role in politics – not always for good, not always for bad. Religion can be part of the process. [highlight=#FFFF00]What makes the difference is whether the process is democratic or not[/highlight]."
I heard similar reasoning when 3 foxes and a chicken were deciding what to have for lunch.

Minitrue wrote:... The surrender has already happened...
yeah, we really are watching "a small carnivorous animal in Siberia – a stoat" .

In the coming days our friends in Florida can use the above mentioned checklist to make sure they respond in the Korrekt ™ way...

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Condolences, once again, for you people in the USA.

Sad Sunday for Amiland. Sad. Tragic for so many.
And next, WHouse gymnastics in tiptoeing around glaring reality.

P.S. Minitrue : ... the above mentioned checklist ... _it's here.