The Earth Is All Used Up Day

GFN_EOD_2016_Horiz-170h-1.png
Today (August 8) is Earth Overshoot Day 2016. Humanity has used all the renewable natural resources that the planet can replenish for the whole year, according to international research institute, Global Footprint Network.

Remember Earth Day? Forget it. Now there is Earth Overshoot Day. This year Earth Overshoot Day was August 8. All of our resources were used up on that day. The earth is all used up for the calendar year. This is all based on very scientific calculations.

The strange thing is somehow the earth's resources get reset back to full abundance every year on January 1. How does the earth know?

Anyway, here's the poop:

Earth Overshoot Day

Good Lenin, Margaret!

Now we have to keep the proles away from the People's Computer for a few days... If they see this, they will see no reason to return to the beetfields and labor if they are led to believe it's all used up.

but thanks for the additional ration of poop, not enough organic fertilizer is flowing out of Austinabad these days to sustain party needs...

Does this mean we must cancel the wasteful election - or at least scale it down? That would be an excellent excuse!

Also, Hillary's rallies are so small, they bear hardly any carbon footprint, while Trump's rallies really are destructive to the planet. We need to equalize them for the sake of our common survival!

That means no presidential debates either - imagine how much energy will be wasted on the entire nation watching Donald Trump putting his inadequate temperament on display and insulting Hillary with his racist, sexist, and Islamophobic remarks.

In fact, we must simply decide the election based on the polling data as of the Overshoot Day - and stop consuming any further energy. What were Hillary's numbers on August 8th? +10%? That means she should be now quietly appointed President without any further waste of additional resources.

We must think about the planet first!

Red Square wrote:We must think about the planet first!

We need to go on a earth-wide siesta! For the rest of the year. For the rest of the planet.

Believe me Comrades as I state that I have absolutely no intention to debate the Siesta Solution, but rather, just wanting to consult as to whether we have left any other plausible answers on the cutting room floor.....https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/clima ... -conqueror

Thank you, LevaP!

It seems we have found the answer to stopping climate change. This is a must-read for all progressive humanists looking for a good excuse to eliminate more humans.

Was Genghis Khan history's greenest conqueror?

The Mongol invasion scrubbed nearly 700 million tons of carbon from the atmosphere, according to surprising new research.

And all they had to do was slaughter 40 million humans with environmentally-friendly arrows, pikes, axes, and clubs. The liberated areas were then covered by forests, which sucked up 700 million tons of carbon out of the atmosphere.

There are a couple of problems with that research, however.

1. The Mongol invasion itself started because of climate change that turned their native steppes into a desert and they were forced to migrate. What human activity could have caused that shift? Doesn't it look more like a natural climate cycle with the greenery bouncing back after a dry period, regardless of human activity?

2. The majority of territories conquered by Genghis Khan were in the steppe zone, punctuated by deserts and mountains. Forests just don't grow there with or without humans. I was born just on the border between the steppe zone and the forest zone in central Ukraine, and I know that the steppes won't turn into forests even if you kick all the humans out of this planet. It's probably the same with the American prairies.

But we can't allow doubts or even denial stand in the way of progressive science that requires us to turn humans into Soylent Green for the sake of the Planet™ and the Children™.

Margaret wrote:The strange thing is somehow the earth's resources get reset back to full abundance every year on January 1. How does the earth know?
no no no, Comrade Margie ! It's not Earth (however splendid its goddess, Gaia) - it's the Gubmint! You see, the caring Gubmint, it makes the reset - so the masses have sumptin to eat, capisci? ah?
... whad? questions? ... uh, whad, how does that work after Overshoot Day? c'mon, Margie, don't torture your prole brains – Gubmint knows, ok? now grab your shovel and forwards! forwards!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Margaret wrote:The strange thing is somehow the earth's resources get reset back to full abundance every year on January 1. How does the earth know?
no no no, Comrade Margie ! It's not Earth (however splendid its goddess, Gaia) - it's the Gubmint! You see, the caring Gubmint, it makes the reset - so the masses have sumptin to eat, capisci? ah?
... whad? questions? ... uh, whad, how does that work after Overshoot Day? c'mon, Margie, don't torture your prole brains – Gubmint knows, ok? now grab your shovel and forwards! forwards!

Comrade Dummkopf,

I was about to ask a similar question, but you've already answered it for me. Thanks!

My question was:

"The gubmint gets all our money from January 1st through April 24th, but by August 8th we've used up all the resources! Then,... how come we have to give the gubmint all our money again starting next January? "

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

How iLuv the smell of burnt toast a fresh Jiffy-LoBo ™ in the early evening.
See how Comrade Genosse, equipped with the Revolutionary[img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img] knowledge shared by only the bestest of The Peoples' ™ Trannies, knows that to get ahead We must have multiple forwards while the cunning and despicable CONS-ervatives with their Useful Idiot "orthodox" knuckle-dragging cave dwellers have but one gear leaving them further behind than the furthest back reaching point of Kim Kardashian's touche.
Skoda Cubed.JPG

LevaP wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

How iLuv the smell of burnt toast a fresh Jiffy-LoBo ™ in the early evening.
See how Comrade Genosse, equipped with the RevolutionaryImage knowledge shared by only the bestest of [highlight=#ffff00]The Peoples' ™ Trannies[/highlight], knows that to get ahead We must have multiple forwards while the cunning and despicable CONS-ervatives with their Useful Idiot "orthodox" knuckle-dragging cave dwellers have but one gear leaving them further behind than the furthest back reaching point of Kim Kardashian's touche.
Skoda Cubed.JPG
I beg your pardon...???

Margaret wrote:... This is all based on very scientific calculations ...
OTOH, that scientific group - Global Footprint Network - is clearly linked to terrorism!
You go to Global Footprint Network Team, you see :
wrote:Susan Burns
Founder and Director of Finance for Change
Finance? Finance??? _Didn't just days ago il Papa - progpope Francis - clearly say :

pope_Francis_money_terrorism.jpg

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Margaret wrote:... This is all based on very scientific calculations ...
OTOH, that scientific group - Global Footprint Network - is clearly linked to terrorism!
You go to Global Footprint Network Team, you see :
wrote:Susan Burns
Founder and Director of Finance for Change
Finance? Finance??? _Didn't just days ago il Papa - progpope Francis - clearly say :

The attachment pope_Francis_money_terrorism.jpg is no longer available
Your regular attachment to the inconsequential backward jebus man in the black shoes is concerning Comrade. Care to show me on the Doll where that man touched you?

Meanwhile, i'll stick with the Forward leaning people, where money is so not an issue that it has become a game of sorts...

rothschild haven cubed.JPG
Rothschild No God SOUVIENS That.JPG
Rothschild No God.JPG

Red Square wrote:Thank you, LevaP!
It seems we have found the answer to stopping climate change ...
and then :
cited [url=http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/climate-weather/stories/was-genghis-khan-historys-greenest-conqueror]research[/url] says : wrote:Mongol invasion ... may have been the first instance in history of a single culture causing man-made climate change [by] scrubbing around 700 million tons of carbon from the atmosphere [and thusly] cooling the planet.
(and now don't make a fuss whether those tons were "carbon" or "carbon dioxide", ok?)

Eureka akbar !

Could it be that today's Islam culture has exactly the same goal ? Doing good to precious Klimate, by thinning out forest-consuming anthropo-vermin ?

And, knowing how the West is (largely) unserious, even laughing at Klimkatastrophia, they - bearers of Islam culture - rationalize their klimatic efforts in a way graspable by Western knuckle-draggers, citing made-up claims like "our Koran makes us do it" etc. ?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Red Square wrote:Thank you, LevaP!
It seems we have found the answer to stopping climate change ...
and then :
cited [url=http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/climate-weather/stories/was-genghis-khan-historys-greenest-conqueror]research[/url] says : wrote:Mongol invasion ... may have been the first instance in history of a single culture causing man-made climate change [by] scrubbing around 700 million tons of carbon from the atmosphere [and thusly] cooling the planet.
(and now don't make a fuss whether those tons were "carbon" or "carbon dioxide", ok?)

Eureka akbar !

Could it be that today's Islam culture has exactly the same goal ? Doing good to precious Klimate, by thinning out forest-consuming anthropo-vermin ?

And, knowing how the West is (largely) unserious, even laughing at Klimkatastrophia, they - bearers of Islam culture - rationalize their klimatic efforts in a way graspable by Western knuckle-draggers, citing made-up claims like "our Koran makes us do it" etc. ?
If the Forward leaning peeps that i roll with are any indication, you may have come up with a plan for a better mouse-trap, Comrade....
bhl rothschild eve.jpg
Rothschild islam Cubed.JPG
bhl rothschild bud.jpg

Red Square wrote:... The Mongol invasion scrubbed nearly 700 million tons of carbon from the atmosphere, according to surprising new research ...

There are a couple of problems with that research, however.

1. The Mongol invasion itself started because of climate change that turned their native steppes into a desert and they were forced to migrate. What human activity could have caused that shift? Doesn't it look more like a natural climate cycle with the greenery bouncing back after a dry period, regardless of human activity?

2. The majority of territories conquered by Genghis Khan were in the steppe zone, punctuated by deserts and mountains. Forests just don't grow there with or without humans. I was born just on the border between the steppe zone and the forest zone in central Ukraine, and I know that the steppes won't turn into forests even if you kick all the humans out of this planet. It's probably the same with the American prairies.
(damn good points, Comrades)
(some even say: trees, depending on species and in general, stubbornly avoid certain heights :-/)

That research seems as progressively valuable for Climatology
as this study below is cognitively essential for Anthropology :

Cosmographia (Sebastian_Münster).Monstrorum Hominem.jpg
.....(particularly impressive - the Klimate Footprinter, of course)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:(damn good points, Comrades)

That research seems as progressively valuable for Climatology
as this study below is cognitively essential for Anthropology :

Cosmographia (Sebastian_Münster).Monstrorum Hominem.jpg
....[highlight=#ffff00].[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00](particularly impressive - the Klimate Footprinter, of course)[/highlight]

Genosse, you DO know what they say about guys with big feet, don't you?

Red Square wrote:... The Mongol invasion scrubbed nearly 700 million tons of carbon from the atmosphere, according to surprising new research ...

And all they had to do was slaughter 40 million humans with environmentally-friendly arrows, pikes, axes, and clubs. The liberated areas were then covered by forests ...
... yet another observation :

That act of Genghis Khan, albeit beneficial - nay, cathartic for Earth's precious Klimate, at the same time it was ruinous for Earth's Equality !

Changing vast grassland areas, full with most equal grass, into forests ? Forests, which are nothing but a horrendous galimatias of trees ? And each single tree as well as all them together oozing raaaacism - as pointed out in a gripping study by Prof. Minitrue !

So, Genghis Khan : Klimatikally korrekt, Progressively katastrophic ! History will be the judge...

APPENDIX. Prof. Minitrue (center), taking measure of the Molenbeek mosque in Brussels :

Instrument_Buch.Ingolstadt_1533.jpg

The earth can still be saved, comrades - behold the dual-purpose wind turbines that not only generate clean power, but also provide entertainment by generating amazing fireworks and smoke circles - for The Children™!

Red Square wrote:... < video : Tamilnadu green entertainment > ...
I hear it said (here, in Dshermany): phyh, no wonder. Why do they use the Mercedes star? Use scimitar!

The aerodynamics of scimitar, they say, is by far superior to all the contraptions of Whitey-the-Imperialist.

( no, no sources to cite. I just... hear it. ) _Other things I hear in my head: there, in Tamilnadu, why don't they use the sturdy pattern of the Indo-Germanic Solar Symbol?

Red Square wrote:The earth can still be saved, comrades - behold the dual-purpose wind turbines that not only generate clean power, but also provide entertainment by generating amazing fireworks and smoke circles - for The Children™!

I think your bearings are running a bit warm there, Comrade...

- SK

That hot bearing is spiraling smoke like the circles that you find in the windmillls of your mind.

Someone needs to put some grease on it!

LevaP wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:That hot bearing is spiraling smoke like the circles that you find in the windmillls of your mind.

Someone needs to put some grease on it!
Take your picks as not all situations are always equally equal....
mr4in1-500mg70ct-549x589.png
gaga hehehe.PNG
lock-dry-lube.png

I was thinking more like..............

and

(The Sting version over the original 1960s Noel Harrison version because dearest Commradette Pamalinsky, like myself, like Sting. His music, not necessarily him.)(Les moulins de mon cœur)

It's just a dang good thing for the maintenance Prog that let the wheel within a wheel explode, causing the spiraling circles of dark black petroleum based smoke images unwind whirling up toward space erasing untold amounts of carbon credits, won't have to suffer punishment. It doesn't matter whether or not a maintenance schedule was in place. It doesn't matter if it was followed. What difference does it make? Whomever dropped the ball didn't INTEND to do it.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
I was thinking more like..............

(The Sting version over the original 1960s Noel Harrison version because dearest Commradette Pamalinsky, like myself, like Sting. His music, not necessarily him.)(Les moulins de mon cœur)
The girl, with the Autumn leaved hair, she must be the same woman as this sister, as I imagine her to be....