The EPA will control how long you will shower

[img]/images/EPA_Water_Usage_Poster_Pinup.jpg[/img]

Dear Leader is working hard for the environment and you as your mandatory showers shall have a time limit. Since it is good for the military, it must be good for you. Five minute showers will be appointed to each comrade exempting Dear Leader, Obama family, and the important selected few. Dear Leader is a passionate person and gave you three more minutes then what Green Peace would have commissioned to you.

The government does not stop at the showers. EPA will monitor how much you drink, flush, shave, and use for your own benefit. WARNING!!!! DO NOT TAMPER WITH INSTRUMENTS!!!

Forward!

It's for our "safety," "saving the planet," and "the children." BTW, I appreciate the helpful instruktions that direkt me, a stupid peasant, on how to korrektly take a shower. I am grateful that we have a guvermint that is looking out for us.

[img]/images/EPA_Regualtions_Kitten.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/EPA_Shower_Change_Life_Good.jpg[/img]

Our mission is to change your quality of life for your own good. - The EPA

The Federal Aviation Administration has a similar motto:
"We're not happy until YOU'RE not happy...:

Perhaps a toaster delivered directly to the water abuser while he/she showers/bathes. Part of the "Complementary Continental Breakfast"?

mud_bath.jpg
This story reminds me of a tale that my grandfather used to tell me about, when he and his six brothers would try to get to the front of the line on their weekly bathnight. Water was scarce on the farm and during droughts the well was known to run dry. This led them to have to share bathwater and nobody wanted to be the last to bathe in the tub, for obvious reasons. It appears as if those glory days are soon to return.

I suggest that we start to learn how to ration and recycle water now, because the Americans in Waiting™ from south of the border, and from the Islamic world are certain to have a leg-up on us in this regard otherwise. Daily bathing is a completely unnecessary capitalist luxury. Remember that when you bathe, you are depriving millions of others of the hydration that is neccesary to sustain their very existence. Bathing is selfish, pure and simple. Don't do it.

Now we know why Obama previously declined the invitation for a "Megyn Kelly Moment":

On January 25, 2015, Megyn Kelly asked Obama, "Mr. President, do I have to add Fruit Loops to get you to risk a 'Megyn Kelly Moment'?"

On March 19, 2015, Obama answered her question by saying, "I declined because it's obvious you exceeded EPA bathwater limits."

Now we know.

--KOOK