The Eric Holder Commemorative Condom

The Eric Holder Commemorative Condom - Providing reliable cover for all of your corruptions, I mean eruptions.

Comrades,

Are you in need of a reliable condom to contain all of your eruptions? Are you in need of assurance that you will not suffer any consequences from breaking laws, I mean, breaking a condom? Then you will be glad to know that the ACME prophylactic company has just released the Eric Holder Commemorative Condom.

For weeks and weeks the White house refused to admit that they had offered Comrade Joe Sestak a government job in exchange for dropping out of a Pennsylvania primary race against Comrade Arlen Specter. And then, when those complete idiots from Faux News kept bringing this matter up, the White House gave up and finally admitted that White House Chief of Staff, Comrade Rahm Emmanuel and White House Deputy Chief of Staff, Comrade Jim Messina did offer Comrade Sestak a government position, in violation of Number 18 U.S.C. 600, and a felony. But no matter, because for them, it was easy to go right ahead and admit what they had done. They knew they had the reliable prophylactic cover given to them by United States Attorney General, Comrade Eric Holder.

This is most fortunate news, Comrades, because it means that we can rest assured that Comrade Holder will not be bringing charges against Dear Leader and his staff for committing this insignificant little felony. Nor will he be appointing an independent counsel to investigate the matter. The case is closed.

So, in honor of the reliable cover given to Dear Leader by Comrade Eric Holder, the ACME condom company has released the Eric Holder Commemorative Condom to cover up spillage from any of your corruptions, I mean eruptions. Rest assured that the Eric Holder Commemorative Condom will contain all messes, prevent all spills, and keep you from suffering any consequences from your corruptions, I mean eruptions.

Leninka - Thanks for the press!

Eric

holder-condom1.gif

Proper usage...

Three wieners - only one is protected.

three-dicks1.jpg

Comrade Leninka,

I cannot wait for my allotment arrive--believe me--but is it true this is 100% effective? If I redistribute some capitalist exploitation units to a SE Asian sex worker to aid her in her fight against injustice, will I be adequately protected mentally and physically?

Comrade Tovarich, if you read the disclaimer, it says "sold to prevent the spread of disease." Which means there is no guarantee offered or implied that it will prevent pregnancy. For that, the Party™ in it's wisdom has the Progressive sacrament of abortion.

But that's the woman's problem choice and no concern of yours. So feel free to redistribute to your heart's content.

Leninka wrote: - -
So, in honor of the reliable cover given to Dear Leader by Comrade Eric Holder, the ACME condom company has released the Eric Holder Commemorative Condom to cover up spillage from any of your corruptions, I mean eruptions. Rest assured that the Eric Holder Commemorative Condom will contain all messes, prevent all spills, and keep you from suffering any consequences from your corruptions, I mean eruptions.

This is so very glorious, is it not?! If only Comrade Ericsky had used his cover up skill when Billy was President. Those stains would never have been and dear Billy, would not have been so hideously disgrace with the show trial.

Ericsky should be a little faster on the draw, next president!

Lovely stamps, Fraulein.

Yes, eruptions, I mean corruptions are difficult to contain.

Comrades Whoopie and Tovarich,

Yes, that is a pesky inconvenience about condoms. But as you can see, the Eric Holder condoms do have special powers to keep corruptions contained.

Comrade Putout,

That is a great picture of our former Dear Leader and Janet. I miss her coif. It is apparent to me, however, as we can see Comrade Holder through the condom, that he was correct about his promise of transparency. And now back to the beet fields.

Leninka wrote:Lovely stamps, Fraulein.

Yes, eruptions, I mean corruptions are difficult to contain.

INDEED, loyal Comardess Leninka! Corruption & eruption stains, are most difficult to remove. That reminds of one night when dear beloved late Mr. P did not get to the homeland home, until the wee hours of the a.m. He was covered in . . . . . . . . . but I digress.

I denounce Ericsky. That is the least he deserves.

If I recall korrectly, Comrade Nanski Peloski had allotted over 4 billion dollars for a condom program in the stimulus package, and they took it out. It was "for the children" and others, like Dear Leader who needed spillage containment.

Comrades,

This thread has me thinking of the DEVO song "Mr. DNA," who is "an altruistic pervert." Hmm.

Leninka wrote:If I recall korrectly, Comrade Nanski Peloski had allotted over 4 billion dollars for a condom program in the stimulus package, and they took it out. It was "for the children" and others, like Dear Leader who needed spillage containment.

I must denounce royal loyal comarde Peloski for this. Children do not need condoms; the need to eat their beets and not beat their . . . . but I digress. Mo needs to get a hold of this (no pun intended) and offer more and better untainted vegetables instead of condominiums. Condo's are for adult usages!

First_condom.jpg

I could be wrong?